How would you rate Talent Search Serials?

@misdss (472)
Hi All, Here i just want to discuss this with you guys, How would you rate the "Talent Search Serials" like American Idol, Indian Idol, SA RE GA MA PA, or like Dance shows.Are they really going to discover right talent infront of us or they just presenting this infromt of us for the sake of Commercials. Are they just wasting our time , are they making their participants Celebrity through us. My opinian for this is ... they are just running their shows and making money through Commercials. Please respond your views here..
• Bulgaria
Now in Bulgaria it has been released the first Music Idol. I even tried to candidate there but I started laughing in the middle of my second song and they thought I'm not serious enough..hahaha.But I sang correctly. Never mind, I'm watching it every Monday to see how the talents are getting on. I think those shows are great, but it's not fair or some to fail so soon when they have a lot of potencial. And I get frustrated when I see some that can't even sing better than me and their there and not me, but I guess it depends on luck. However I'll try next time and I won't laugh.
I think they find good people in these shows. But, I don't think they're the best they can find. I know there are a lot of extremely talented people in all fields that don't like to do competitions like that. Or, there are people that I feel are better than those who are chosen. I do know that these shows get a lot of money from their sponsors because those shows get a lot of viewers.