do you add salt to the lemon juice

@yasaran (788)
Well adding a pinch of salt to lemon juice makes the taste fantastic. Have any of you tried it?
@palina77 (1178)
Yah, without salt in lemon juice it is not tasty, moreover salt reduce citric component of lemon.
@usama46 (863)
• Pakistan
yes i add lemon in my juice it is good for the health its taste good after adding salt.
@h_gaurd9 (988)
I have not tried it yet, but if tastes great then hey, I'll give it a go. I like lemonade! Generally we by drink mixes such as ice tea mix or koolaid mix. Would it taste the same if I were to use lemonade mix and added salt? Would it make it better or worse?
@yasaran (788)
well I have not tried it with ice tea or koolaid mix. To be on the safer side i would suggest that first you could try a simple mix of lemon, sugar, water and ice with a pinch of salt. Do not add too much of salt as it may spoil the whole thing. Try it out and if you like it you can experiment with the other mix. Take care just add a pinch of salt at first.
@chiyosan (30203)
really? i have not tried this and all the while i thought only lemon juice is okay with sugar. though i have tried eating philippine lemon and squuezed it directly to my tongue with iodized salt and it was so perfect.
@yasaran (788)
You must just try it out. After you make the juice out of the lemon, add necessary sugar and just a pint of salt. You will never miss it out next time.