The best advice ever... (Foolish by ashanti) read this and reflect

Are you stuck? - can't move on... trying but weak enough
" See when I get the strength to leave, you always tell me that you need me, and I'm weak 'coz I believe you, and I'm Mad because I love you, So I stop and think that maybe, you can learn appreciate me, and it all remains the same that you ain't never gonna change" ----- Why is it that sometimes, we get to love people so much, yet still don't appreciate every little thing we have done for them? It's kinda sad knowing that they can't bring the love back to you. When we feel the aches and trying to reflect on the tears we've shed for them we tend to leave them and have a new start. But, since we are so weak because of loving them so much, even a single "sorry" will melt our hearts that will make us forget every fault they have done for us. SO SAD..... Are you in the same situation? STUCK
I used to be in those types of situations..I would think that this person treats me horribly and I should leave them..but it hurts to be alone, so I will give him time to change..and they never do..so now, I no longer waste my time losing sleep and stressing over losers..there are too many people in the world who would love to be with a person that would be good to them and support their causes..so my advice..listen to a song by Faith Evans and Mary J. Blige called "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" or another song by Vivian Green "Gotta Go, Gotta Leave"
way to go girl... that's good!!! let's show them!