Basis of maturity

A tree - This tree symbolizes maturity. This may be a symbol of growth, life which is there in all season.
@capssy07 (207)
Maturity is one of the big basis for you to surive. It is essesntial part of growth where it affects your life. But when can you say that I certain person is mature? It is how he deal with people? It is how smart he is? Financial aspect would be factor? If not, what is?
@jasdownie (166)
Maturity is a gradual process. You have to learn it through life...It involves taking responsibilty for your actions, being considerate of other's opinion. Staying calm and not losing your temper even when you're mad...But somtimes in life, you have to remain funny too! JUST BE YOURSELF!!!
@jalbeos (1176)
I agree with you... I have read a book about this... I forgot whats the title but it really related to this topic.
I think maturity is one feeling to ourselves.That means you have already have the sense of yourself ,you never or little get controled by other's speeking or thinking .You can do what you like ,not justly for the money.Of course,you should survive yourself of course.