Oyster Shell Calcium

ms map - Map of people in the world with MS.
@mugzy528 (800)
United States
April 27, 2007 8:22pm CST
I have Multiple Sclerosis and was wondering if anyone else who has it Takes Oyster Shell Calcium or not? Also what does it help out with and what does it do? Thanks Very Much.
1 person likes this
1 response
@sherrir101 (3670)
• Malinta, Ohio
29 Apr 07
I, also have Multiple Sclerosis. I was diagnosed with it July of 1998. I currently use Copaxone (for 3 years). I used Avonex before that. I have never heard of the helpful benefits from Oyster Shell Calcium for MS. I looked it up and it is listed for benefits but it doesn't say what they are. Try Googling "Oyster Shell Calcium MS" and see what you come up with. I'd be interested to know what you think.
@mugzy528 (800)
• United States
29 Apr 07
Have never used copaxone could not Afford it and they would not help me out. So I went on Rebif and the only effects I have had from rebif have been the Flu like symtoms.
• Malinta, Ohio
29 Apr 07
I do well on the Copaxone. I haven't had a side effect yet or a relapse in the almost 4 years I have been taking it. The thing that I like most about Copaxone is there is no "depression" side effect that there is with the other ones.
1 person likes this
• Malinta, Ohio
29 Apr 07
I do well on the Copaxone. I haven't had a side effect yet or a relapse in the almost 4 years I have been taking it. The thing that I like most about Copaxone is there is no "depression" side effect that there is with the other ones.
1 person likes this