Which do you prefer - Skype, MSN, ICQ or mIRC?

@Adamdog (254)
United States
May 18, 2007 3:48am CST
Well, everyone uses the internet for chatting with other people online. There lots of programs which are in use but these are one of the more famous ones. I personally use skype, since it is easy to use and calling your contact through it is very easy and free. Otherwise for more massive chatting with a lot of other people I use mIRC once in a while. What do you use? Which one is better? Give your opinions, Cheers :)
1 person likes this
10 responses
@easyzheng (666)
• China
18 May 07
I used to use ICQ and MSN, I think both of them are quite good. But after I started to use skype, I fell in better love with skype than with the other two. No reason, just like it.
1 person likes this
@Adamdog (254)
• United States
18 May 07
Thanks for your response! I feel the same way about skype! I used ICQ before but now I only use skype.
1 person likes this
• Italy
26 Jun 07
For voice communications i use skype for me is rhe best software else i use msn or irc
1 person likes this
• Philippines
18 May 07
I also use and like Skype. However, there are times when the reception is not good, maybe depending on where you are, and what country you are calling. For chatting I use either Yahoo or MSN Messenger.
1 person likes this
• Bulgaria
19 May 07
MySpace rox :D i use all these chatting programs , but in Bulgaria Skype is the most popular at the moment.
1 person likes this
• United States
23 May 07
I prefer Skype and I don't know why. Maybe just because all my friends have their skype accounts (including you) and they are online there almost all the time. I haven't tried the other programs that you listed but my friends use Skype, so I use Skype too :)
1 person likes this
• United States
23 May 07
I prefer Skype and I don't know you. Maybe just because all my friends have their skype accounts (including you) and they are online there almost all the time. I haven't tried the other programs that you listed but my friends use Skype, so I use Skype too :)
@saq786 (733)
18 May 07
i prefer to use msn more than any of the others, it hink becuause i have most of my frineds are also using msn and they dont know about the others.
1 person likes this
@yanstill (1490)
• China
18 May 07
i use skype as well,and meanwhile,i have msn too. i like skype more,and as you said,it can call friends easily and quickly,besides,it can call a cellphone.and i like the surface of skype. and,i've heard of icq,but,mirc,i didn't hear of it.
1 person likes this
@inhefyh (75)
• China
18 May 07
The chatting software I used is QQ, which is very popular in China. QQ is very similar to MSN, but has a longer history. MSN is another software often used in China. Now Skype is getting more and more used.
1 person likes this
@boboman (18)
• Greece
18 May 07
i think skype is the best,,,then msn....the others NOT !!
1 person likes this