what's your favorite song of edwin mccain? and why?

Philippines
May 21, 2007 8:11am CST
I really like the voice of Edwin Mccain especially his songs. I love "i could not ask for more" and "i'll be". The songs are really enticing. Could you also recommend me other wonderful songs of Edwin Mccain that you love... I would gladly appreciate it..^^,)
5 responses
@kariliv (16)
• United States
21 May 07
My favorite is "Write Me a Song." It wasn't a big it, and I can't remember how I found it, but it is one of the songs that he wrote, unlike "I could Not Ask For More," which was written by Diane Warren. The song is poignant and moving- much moreso than some of what makes it on the radio.
1 person likes this
• Philippines
22 May 07
Oh really.. Thanks for your response. I had learn more 'bout him.
• Philippines
11 Aug 07
Mine is " I Could Not Ask For More"
• Philippines
13 Aug 07
.,yeah.. .,thats also a great song.. .,i l0ve that s0ng .,nice t0 hear that you also like it^^,)
@cynddvs (2948)
• United States
24 May 07
There is no way I could pick out just one favorite. Edwin McCain is an amazing singer and I love all of his music. I saw him in concert a few years ago and actually got to meet him and have my picture made with him. Some of my favorites are "I Could Not Ask For More", "Sign on the Door", "Set Off This Mountain", and "Sorry to a Friend".
• Philippines
27 May 07
Its really nice to know that your also a fan of Edwin McCain and you're so lucky that you've met him... thanks for the songs..i'll also try hearing them all...^^,)
@Writerbob (572)
• United States
24 May 07
Mine is "Shooting Stars" from his last CD. If you heard it you'd know why.
• Philippines
27 May 07
ah thanks.. i'll try hearing that song...^^,)
@kreizhy (111)
• Philippines
23 Aug 07
Me too, "I could not ask for more". He has a great voice. Whenever I hear that song, I always remember my boyfriend. The song and the message of this song is great.