I just can nog login in my orignal account on my lot

New Account - New ID/USER ID What else I can Do?
India
June 15, 2007 4:07am CST
I know you will be surprised to see same AVATAR of two person[Bombstick(533) & Me gkvetkar1(101)]but no these are same person from this Monday I am not able to log in My account. I don't know why?I have lost my all earning as I was waiting for Pay day Thank god I have opened new account much before lossing my original account
3 people like this
4 responses
@lucy02 (5016)
• United States
27 Jun 07
I was wondering what was going on too and why you had the same avatar as Bombstick. You should email mylot about your problem. They can fix that I'm sure.
• India
21 Jun 07
you can write to mylot admin regarding your problem.
@sunshinecup (7871)
15 Jun 07
I just noticed this morning as I accepted you as a new friend. I was going to tell you, you are using someone else’s avatar, but didn't know if I wanted to go there or not. Then I seen this post, what a relief! I had the same problem a few months ago. If I logged in, I just got a white page. So I used my husband’s computer and emailed mylot repeatedly about this. Finally four days later I could log on again. The funny part is, a week later mylot sent me response, after I started posting again, telling me they would look into!
@ryanphil01 (4182)
• Philippines
15 Jun 07
i was also surprised why the same avatar was used by another user. i thought that they were two different persons. i am sorry that you weren't able to login to your original account may be because you violated some rules in mylot and they banned you from accessing your account. i noticed that your discussion about 'fascinating facts...' was deleted. in fact i made a response to that discussion and you selected mine as the best response. but it's all gone now. at least you're back now. i am just worried about your earnings prior to the closing of your original account. you should have reached the minimum payout already. idon't know what will happen to it?