Exams are over!

@sakana (260)
Singapore
June 27, 2007 11:37pm CST
After a week of gruelling papers and crowded, freezing halls, exams are finally over!!! While everyone's busy going out to celebrate and have lunch and go shopping, I just want to crawl back home and catch up on all that sleep I lost cramming. And go on myLot, haha. What do you guys do at the end of exams?
4 responses
• United States
28 Jun 07
After each exam I went out to lunch with my friends. I didn't feel any crash and burn after my exams though, for 2 reasons. One, they are only high school state tests, and two, I have taken all accelerated courses (AP, accelerated, and enriched) so I was prepared. The history exam and chemistry exam literally made me laugh. I had to stop myself from laughing, because the questions were so stupid, especially history. I took AP history, so I breezed right through that exam without giving it a single thought and I got a 96. The Math exam was a little harder but I still got a 92 on it. The rest of my class was seniors (except for 2 of my friends who are/were sophomores also) and they were all happy to get in the 70's on it. I was made that i got a 92 :D. Well, basically, I just tried to forget that I had just taken a boring exam by eating and talking, a great combination.
1 person likes this
• United States
28 Jun 07
OH OH OH!!! I just looked at your name and I know what it means!!!! This just made my... uh... well, morning I guess. My friend showed me this Cheezy learn Japanese thing made by some british people and they go "Sakana. Fish. I want to snack on a fish. Sakana." or something like that. I also remember ( I dont know spelling...) Hansaban, shortd. I put my hands upon my shorts. There was something else about a duck or something being a hero. idk, it was so weird. I thought I would let you know. PS I can write sushi and subway station!! I am so good at foreign languages!!!
• United States
28 Jun 07
Uhh... I dont think that was supposed to be a comment, but whatever...
1 person likes this
@sakana (260)
• Singapore
28 Jun 07
Whoa MusikSpieler you sound like an academic genius. I bet you scored really high on your SATs! Awesome icon, by the way XD Hehe wefwet that's hilarious. The Brits are all crazy people. What's a hansaban O.o Gragh I suck at foreign languages! I took Japanese when I was nine and I couldn't remember any vocabulary at all T.T I took Malay when I was thirteen and now I can only speak a few words! And I barely scraped an exemption mark in Chinese. My memory's terrible, haha.
@beyond12 (77)
• China
29 Jul 07
I always have a relaxation and play football wiht my friends after the end of the exams.One way or another ,I never indulge in the memories on the passed exams.In my eye ,exams are just means to measure your theory and have nothing to do with your abilities
@sakana (260)
• Singapore
29 Jul 07
I agree with you! People shouldn't take exams so seriously because the conditions are so far removed from real life. Thanks for the response :)
@steffy182 (170)
• Malaysia
29 Jun 07
i just want go home... sleep, sleep, sleep, n sleep... then go outing, clubbing, just want to relax my mind after a week of hard work..
@sakana (260)
• Singapore
29 Jun 07
Some of my friends are like that too! We definitely deserve to unwind and have some fun after toiling for papers :) Thanks for the response!
@yamskee (827)
• Philippines
20 Jul 07
my pre and post exam routines have no difference at all. the difference is that, i only hang out with my friends, go shopping, watch movies and other things. i want to unwind with them.
@sakana (260)
• Singapore
20 Jul 07
I love hanging out with my friends. They're such a funny and dysfunctional group of people. Thanks for your response :)