I've been scammed by iNetDataEntry.Com!

@g3n3j0rd (721)
Philippines
July 17, 2007 8:01am CST
I've shelled out almost $30 to join iNetDataEntry.com hoping for extra cash as promised by their website by working online. However, once you register what you get is more listing of online businesses wherein you have to shell out more money in joining. They will tell you that you will be hired by these online business and yet most of these links if no longer active, don't even cater to countries outside of USA. The website don't offer trial period and they explicitly advise there would be no refund. It's just pure and simple scam! Shame on you people! Give me back my money, you vipers! Anyway, just charge it to experience as the cliche goes. Have you been had by any of the scam websites such as iNetDataEntry.com? Do you have similar experiences?
1 person likes this
5 responses
@mmiller26 (1930)
• Canada
17 Jul 07
Most of the date entry "jobs" out there are scams. You should never have to pay money to get a job. I'm sorry you got taken in by these guys.
1 person likes this
@g3n3j0rd (721)
• Philippines
17 Jul 07
Thank you! I should have known better.
@wayz12 (2059)
• United States
17 Jul 07
i'm so sorry to hear that you got scammed. I wished you had taken the time to do some research because shelling out your precious bucks, but i'm glad that you are looking at it with the right attitude which is as a lesson learned. There are many scams out there pretty similar to what you describe. They plague upon people's hopes and desperation, offering a promise of easy jobs with good pay for a little fee on your part to either subscribe or register. Unfortunately, most of them are out simply to get your money and leave you in the lurch, or worse get you into the system, where you do the same thing to other people. Rule of thumb when it comes to stuff like this online: If you need to pay for a job, its a scam. If the position doesn't require much but offers big returns, its probably a scam. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. As in everything online, practice caution and lots of common sense. Good luck.
@g3n3j0rd (721)
• Philippines
17 Jul 07
Thanks for the tip! I'll keep those in mind. Thanks.
@inked4life (4224)
• United States
17 Jul 07
Sorry to hear that happened to you but my feeling is that if you have to pay for a job then more than likely it is a scam. I've never gone to a real interview and then been told that the job is mine if I just hand over $29.99. There are so many people looking for online work that it becomes easy for these types of sites to dupe and scam people...happened to me once with a similar type site to yours.
1 person likes this
@g3n3j0rd (721)
• Philippines
17 Jul 07
Thanks, it's good to know that I'm not alone. It's not that I'm happy because you've been had just like me but because there's someone out there who knows exactly how I feel. Thanks.
• Philippines
5 Feb 08
hi!..can you advise me on how will i know if the online job is real or its just a scam like inetdataentry? I've been searching for an online job so that I could make an extra income, and earlier I almost believe that inetdataentry is real..thank God before I enroll to them, I searched first to the internet if it is really true..and I read your comment that its just a scam.
@g3n3j0rd (721)
• Philippines
12 Feb 08
You can check out this link: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html You can find lots of online job opportunities there also when you explore the site but you have to be cautious. Don't believe everything and research on the internet (just like what you did) for any clues like checking the employer's website or company name. Regards.
@djvyas (1)
• India
30 Jul 09
If this treue it is a purely scam.Will any body come out in the favour of iNetdataentry.com. thanks a lot g3n3jOrd to save my money.