Can we compare our TIB stats?

United States
August 28, 2007 1:56pm CST
I've been with TakeTheInternetBack (TIB) for several months now (12/31/06) and would like to compare statistics with other members to see if location affects your ability to earn as it does with many other "get paid to" sites. At this point, I am only considered an active member still in pursuit of my share ownership as I only have one active referral so far. Have any of you reached the two referral minimum yet? I've just checked my stats and when I saw the earnings have been updated again, I decided this might be a good time to do a comparison. By my calculations it looks like the emails (or points) are earning approximately $0.006 each which is pretty good considering many sites are only paying $0.001. The average would be much higher if I divided my total earnings by my total earnings, but I wanted to take the $10 signup bonus out of the equation for better accuracy. As you can see by the screen capture pic I've attached, my current earnings as of 8/28/07, are up to $15.72 and I've clicked 918 emails since joining. Are your earnings with TIB comparable? Please give me at least your basic stats and your location so I can see if it makes a difference. Best of Luck to all!
1 person likes this
3 responses
@hoghoney (3747)
• United States
29 Aug 07
Hello Paid how are ya, this here is mine since I have started, I started a bit before you did and I have two referrals now. I sure hope that after all this time that when we do get to the payout amount that they do pay. My boyfriend and both of my sons have also join and doing very well. good luck to us TIBers for payout day. Statistics Points number : 963 Mail(s) read : 956 Available money : $16.11 Nr. Name 1 2 Active referrals = 2 (6 points received)
3 people like this
• United States
29 Aug 07
Hey hoghoney! Congratulations on being a full member! As a US member, you're earning about the same as I am with just over $0.006 per email. :)
2 people like this
@abroji (3247)
• India
29 Aug 07
Hello my friend paidreader, I am too a registered member of TIB since Dec.2006 and as you well know am from India. Your speculation that location might affect one's ability to earn is true I think. I have so far read 531 e mails and is left with an account balance of $11.35 which shows the rate allowed for our country is far far behind what you are entitled to earn. I have read every email received in my gmail and also from the site inbox. So number of e mails provided to read is also less here. I have to add that I don't have any referrals so far. However by next week I will introduce two referrals and become an eligible member to acquire shares. This is a very useful thread for TIB users, and I thank you for it.
2 people like this
• United States
29 Aug 07
Hi abroji. I know the site mentions that they would prefer members not to use gmail or yahoo but if you're also signing in you should be getting most of them. I must say that with an average of $0.0025 per email, that does indicate a pretty big difference. Best of luck in getting your two referrals so you'll be able to request payout when you reach the minimum. :)
• Portugal
11 Sep 07
I'm a little behind you, you're almost ready for the payout :D Here's my stats: Points number: 438 Mails read: 435 Money: $12.30 I only have one referral unfornately, it might take a while until reach the payout..
• United States
12 Sep 07
That's pretty good ccatherine, just over $0.005 per email for Portugal. :)