Who is the worst player in Arsenal ??

Egypt
September 24, 2007 9:06pm CST
who do you think is the wrost player in arsenal ??? i nominate ( Senderos ) , he's useless .. arsenal needs another player like Toure .. thats my opinion so who do you think is the worse ??
4 responses
@Philxav (733)
• Malaysia
25 Sep 07
You know pal.. i do think the same too..Sanderos. But at times he do saves a lot opponents danger balls for Arsenal.. But i'm not so good in judging them.. i just give my comments here from what i see. At times he is also a trouble maker.. do you know.. how many red cards he have.. oh.
• Egypt
25 Sep 07
thats exactly what i'm talking about .. Arsenal can't rely on such a player like him .. but you're right mate .. he really saves alot of dangerous balls
5 Oct 07
Senderos? What about Song?
• India
30 Sep 07
well according to me the worst Arsenal player hs to be Alexnder Song he did have loan spell at Charlton last season but he doesnt fit into the squad hes only used in situations when we just need to run down some time on the clock in the dying minutes of the game. He cannot play 1 touch football he cannot make those awesome passes he just cannot tackle, i dont see him having a future at the club. GO GUNNERS!!!!
• India
25 Sep 07
I have to totally agree with you. He is an average player and wenger needs to find another solid centerback. Maybe Djouru can be the perfect replacement? all the other defensive positions have great players except the center of defense.