Illegal body parts and organ Market = Mass corruption!

Missing Pieces - Photo relates to my book Missing Pieces and my campaign to regulate the illegal body parts and organ trade markets world-wide.
October 8, 2007 2:25am CST
I have been facing a serious problem for several years now since accidentally discovering a refrigerator full of dismembered body parts while working the ground floor of the largest non-metropolitan healthcare organization in the USA. In 1998, I was employed by the North Mississippi Medical Center, AKA NMMC located in Tupelo, Mississippi. I stumbled upon several serious issues that occurred (and may still be occurring at this hospital) and was fired & banned from ever entering the hospital or any of it's affiliates again. Some issues included: 1. Unfair employment practices (Hispanics working off the clock and/or out of uniform) while non-Hispanic employee's were sent home if they came to work without so much as a "name-tag" on their person. 2. Discovery of dismembered human body parts Because I dared to question the administration, I became a "person of interest". I have since received death threats, been blacklisted all over northeast, Mississippi, lost my cleaning business, my marriage dissolved and an intoxicated assistant District Attorney put a loaded gun to my head in a public parking lot. I was made to stand trial with no legal representation whatsoever and sentenced to 6 months jail time by a judge who had never attended law-school but owned a funeral home. Her name is Sadie Holland, mother to state Demo Rep. Steve Holland, AKA, the Mississippi Undertaker". See where I'm heading with this? This is just a nutshell version of the whole situation. I feel these and other events are directly linked to the body parts that I discovered as well as the fact that I chose to do the right thing many years ago and NOT become a puppet on a string to those who try and dictate the people of our community. I have been experiencing dangerous amounts of stress for a prolonged period of time. The local police used to circle my home at night, but since putting this fact in print and installing 24 camera surveillance in my home on each end, this has since stopped. If you are someone you know have ever been victimized in any way by our legal/justice/jail or court system, then you know where I stand with this campaign. We have to take a legal and moral stand in this country. Why should our men and women be risking their lives at war fighting for our rights and freedoms if so many of us choose to just stand on the side lines and hope we are not affected while innocent lives are being destroyed? We owe it to ourselves and this great country to "get involved" and do what is right. This is Kevin Curtis and I approve this message. "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein
1 response
• United States
21 Mar 08
This is serious - we are reading more and more about situations such as this. I, for one, am interested in knowing why no one is looking into this. This is one hospital that should be SHUT DOWN until answers are provided. You were entitled to an explanation for what you came across and the fact that they treated you as they did, is enough to show that SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE! Where the hell is help? I am serious - WHERE IS HELP?!? This is despicable! No wonder it continues to escalate - no one is doing anything to stop it?!? You are treated as the criminal for reporting it?!? This is insane.