Anyone heard of Qsample?

Singapore
October 9, 2007 3:45am CST
I tried this qsample site which supposingto provided paid surveys. However, I could not get a verfication email from them? Is this site a scam or something? It seems to my knowlegde that most paid survey do not accept members from Asia countries and even less pay by paypal? Do anyone have any ideas where a paid survey that 1) accept international members? 2) uses paypal? I am experimenting if it is really feasible to earn cash online. So I will galdly take any suggestions. Thanks in advances. :)
1 response
@SweetTrix (1071)
• United States
10 Oct 07
I am a member there and I don't remember if they send a conformation email. I don't think the site is a scam seeing how it has company information that does go into detail and I have done surveys for them. It doesn't seem that there site is all that up to date, and doesn't get as many surveys as other sites.I do have a list of survey site, and some are open to international members. There are different ways to earn money online you just have to look out for the scams. But anyway you can view the list at: http://www.blogcharm.com/Surveys Good Luck :)
1 person likes this
• Singapore
10 Oct 07
Thanks. This is really good advice. So did qsample paid you in the end? And in what format?
@SweetTrix (1071)
• United States
10 Oct 07
I have been paid by them through PayPal, they only pay through PayPal as their FAQ's state. I haven't added Qsample to my blog since they don't send surveys as regularly as other survey sites.
• Singapore
12 Oct 07
I tried to access some of the survey on their website and emailing them but all I get is "Fatal Internal Error" or sonething. Well, never mind. Thanks for your kind input. :)