Software Judge - Money for software reviews

@nesher (237)
United States
October 23, 2007 1:12am CST
Just found something new. Did not actually tried it yet, but wanted to share with you. Software Judge is paying its members for submitting software reviews for the programs, listed on their site. They pay $1 minimum, and up to $50 per review, but review has to be original and could not copycat the information from any other public source. The minimum payout is $200, and best contributors get free gifts on top. Link: http://www.softwarejudge.com If anybody has experience dealing with this company, please share.
3 responses
@DakySlo (72)
• Slovenia
22 Jul 08
i know this site and have made 3 rewiews but sadly only 1 got published and i earned 1$
• Lahore, Pakistan
25 Dec 13
I am still researching on this site,check this through scamadviser.com,you will get wonderful info about this site
@zidlore (251)
• Philippines
23 Oct 07
The payment is quite high, I doubt that it is true, maybe only a scam, maybe not. I will wait and research first before I join.
@nesher (237)
• United States
24 Oct 07
I did not perform a thorough investigation on this site, as I made a disclaimer in the post. My impression was that the site is offering some software for sale. You can not rate just any software, you need to use their listing for the liable titles. $50 per review sounds unreasonable, but $1 - why not? People will buy the software for $20 in order to submit review on it and return they money. I briefly glanced on their listing and did not find even one title I am currently using (I did not check everything - just couple of pages).
• Lincoln, Nebraska
19 Dec 08
If I understood software better or felt that such a site was in my line of expertise I would sign up for this site and check it out to see if such payouts were true. I see that you posted this discussion a year ago and the site softwarejudge.com still exists. This could be a sign of them being legitimate or possibly there have not been members who have complained. Does anyone else have experience with this site?