Your thoughts on ADS ONLY sites

United States
October 24, 2007 6:07pm CST
I'm curious to know how others feel about ADS ONLY sites. In the past, I've heard them considered scams because they don't actually pay you what you've earned. In the past,I may have agreed, until you start thinking about the value of traffic to your page/opportunity. Most of us know that you have to get visitors to your page before they can signup, right? For those on a tight budget, paying for advertising thru paid to click sites or paid to read ads is out of the question as it can be very expensive. As an alternative, we look for free traffic resources, but these don't pay you, you just accumulate traffic credits, right? Not necessarily. When your site gets signups thru these traffic resources, you earn more in your opportunity. Have you ever put a value to this kind of traffic? If you're like most people, probably not, since they tell you the exchange of traffic is free, except for your time, of course. Consider, if you will, the entrance of ADS ONLY sites. While there are quite a number of sites like this, the earnings you can accumulate in each may vary depending on the individual sites offerings. Often these sites offer much more per click that the paid to read or paid to click sites do, but when you get right down to it, they're nothing more than a traffic exchange. Does having a dollar value placed on your click give you more incentive to earn there or do you avoid them because you know you won't get paid? If you have used an ADS ONLY site, have you had any success with them? I currently participate in at least 3 sites that I am considering ADS ONLY sites and I have had some success in getting active signups when I redeem for advertising. In one downline building program alone, I was able to generate 80 referrals over the last 4 months. These referrals have helped me earn much more in the sites they joined, and this money DOES get paid to me faster since I'm not just clicking on my own. Earning advertising dollars instead of cash is an eye opener when you consider the value of the traffic you've been generating. Your thoughts?
1 person likes this
1 response
@BarBaraPrz (45570)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
25 Oct 07
An interesting way of thinking about those types of sites... I'm glad it works for you.
1 person likes this