Its Free please do this for our troops in Iraq.....

@slickcut (8141)
United States
December 5, 2007 11:52pm CST
Xerox is doing something real nice for our troops in Iraq, and they will send a Christmas card to our troops in Iraq from you "Free" all you have to do is log into www.letssaythanks.com....all you need to do is put your name and the state you are from and pick out a card and xerox will send it to our troops for "free"..These cards are really nice and they were made by our children.They have all different things you can say, just click onto what you would like the card to say,it is already there ,just click on it and that will be put in your card..I think this would be really nice, and it will let our troops know we are thinking of them..It would be a lovely Christmas present and its Free, please tell all your friends...Thank you
1 person likes this
3 responses
• Singapore
6 Dec 07
Hey this is quite nice. But I am not american and they only "allow" americans to send the cards. I know I can fake a state and all but it's fake. Funny why only amercians can care for american soldiers, eh? The world is inter-connected. Americans are humans like the people I see around me, no? :P
• Singapore
6 Dec 07
Oh btw, I blogged about this. :) You can see http://lordwarwizard.blogspot.com/2007/12/say-thanks-to-american-troops-in-iraq.html if you are interested. It is a longer version of my thoughts.:P
@slickcut (8141)
• United States
6 Dec 07
Thank you wizard.I am so sorry that they will not allow you to do this.I think that is wrong, thank you for putting this in your blog, you have done a very nice thing by doing this...
• United States
7 Dec 07
Slickcut, Thank you, thank you, thank you! What a wonderful site. The cards were so sweet and it was really hard to pick one. You are an angel inside that rope, woman. I think I will send one daily. ~Donna
@slickcut (8141)
• United States
7 Dec 07
you are so welcome.i thought it would be so nice to let them have a card, hopefully there will be enough sent out to give every troop one..It should make them feel like we are thinking of them.I know it would be nice to give each one a card.Hey that is a great idea to send one each day...
@Polly1 (12645)
• United States
6 Dec 07
Thats a wonderful link, I hope lots of people get to see it and send the cards. They are all so beautiful its so hard to pick one. The children did a awesome job of making and decorating them. I will go ahead and send the link to people in my email address book. Take care.
@slickcut (8141)
• United States
6 Dec 07
Hi polly, yes i think it is a sweet thing to do.I picked a card for each of my family members.Thank you so much and thank you for sending the addy out to your e-mail friends...