ClixSense vs. DailyClicks

United States
January 4, 2008 11:51pm CST
I am interested in seeing how other members of BOTH ClixSense and DailyClicks compare the two. As a member of both, I think DailyClicks may have more ads on a daily basis than ClixSense does. I've made alot of money with ClixSense so far and have already been paid several times and will continue to visit it daily, but I really like the fact that MOST of the links are available all at once at DailyClicks. Having at least 20 one cent clicks each day, without having to go back and check periodically, as you have to do with ClixSense has been a pleasant experience. Of course, you can check both sites thru the day to pick up a few extra ads, and it's one of the big tips I always pass along to my friends, but if you do this part time like I do, I think DailyClicks is a little more convenient. Another difference is that there is no check fee deducted when you request your earnings at DailyClicks as they pay via PayPal at $10. For members that have joined BOTH, how do you compare the two?
6 people like this
1 response
• United States
26 Jan 08
My upgrade expires in Feburary of this year, I will not be renewing my upgrade. With the changes they have made clixsense has once again to show what a joke they are just like with stormpay
1 person likes this