Deepika - Yuvraj ?

United Arab Emirates
January 6, 2008 7:12am CST
Deepika has flown to Australia on Yvraj's invitation. Yovraj is showing interest in Deepika.They are meeting in night clubs, celebrating birth day etc Deepika was linked to Nihar Pandya,Ranbir Kapoor and Dhoni in the past. Do you think Deepika has found a match in Yvraj ?
3 responses
• India
11 Jan 08
i have absoulutely no interest to find out if deepika and yuvraj are a good match or what. if youvraj wants to enjoy with some bollywood actress at the expense of the bcci and the fans in the country then i guess he should give way to players like sehwag. let yuvi celebrate his bday party and the rest of his girl friends at his own expense. we cricket lovers want see our country winning matches not its cricketers love life please. i would say rest this guy and give sehwag a chance to destroy the aussie bowling attack as an opener and restore dravid's slot in the batting order. and time is fast running out for the countryu and its players. you need to square the sereies, for that you need to win the nect 2 tests. by partying with your g/f you are not going to win the match or score runs. what india need at the moment is dedicated players of the calibre of dada sachin kumble etc.
• India
16 Jan 08
Well, I am not very interested in this particular story. I feel Yuvaraj should concentrate a bit more on cricket which has given him the name and money that he has today. Players should not be allowed to invite anyone during matches. Yuvi should either play good cricket or just start acting. He may have found a match in Deepika but he had also found a match in Kim Sharma who is not in his life anymore.
@Hrishi86 (676)
• India
16 Jan 08
Good question you raised up. When I heard abuot Yovraj invites to Dipika in his own expenses, I was irritates and doubtfully about his performance in cricket and unability concentrate with the matches. Yuvraj Singh is facing from bad form and he invites a bollywood artist then This is good decision taken by board to expelled from the Test matches. I am also doubtfull about his oneday career.