who is your favorite little mermaid character?

@beeyah (48)
February 8, 2008 2:01am CST
my favorite is ariel... she's so vibrant and for me she's the most beautiful disney princess:)
1 person likes this
16 responses
• Australia
24 May 09
My favorite would have to be Ariel..She is also my favorite disney princess. She is beautiful with fins or no fins. And i just love her voice. But I also like sebastian because he is very funny and I also love all the scenes with him in it also when he sings under the sea and kiss the girl, he has a great voice. Also I think the part when hes trying to get away from the chef is HILARIOUS!
• Australia
24 May 09
Also as you can see Im a huge little mermaid fan by looking at my picture. :)
• United States
16 May 12
I love Ursla, she's misunderstood from the get go, she's evil and I just like evil Disney characters.
@Ninaaah (93)
• Serbia And Montenegro
8 Jun 10
I really don't like disney cartoons cause I've been told that they contain a lot of subliminal messages. But never-mind, that is not the theme of this discussion. I've watched this cartoon when I was little and my favorite character is the little yellow fish with blue stripes I think. I can't remember a name hahah.
• India
14 Nov 10
Hello i am from india, have not seen this movie yet, searching for a DVD/CD lol Thank you so much for this discussion. Professor. . Cheers, have a great day ahead. God bless you. Welcome always.
• Philippines
5 Jun 10
I can truly say that the fish got the guts to rock the movie little mermaid... Flounder really is a cute and funny character who played in most scenes in the movie... And for the counterpart of Flounder, the little crab Sebastian is also a cool character... Gifted with pincers and shell, he's capable of driving off enemies... funny how coward he is but yet, the movie is not that funny if the characters of the movie are not around...
@annawen86 (545)
• Indonesia
1 Nov 10
i love ariel so much. she is a beautiful princess. really a great story for me. i like founder too. cute fish. fat and cute hahahaha. have you ever seen ariel from the beginning, you can see that ariel looks a like her mother. that's why king triton love ariel the most
@kids91911 (4363)
• United States
9 Mar 08
I would have to say that mine is sebastian the crab!
@brimia (6581)
• United States
9 Mar 08
My niece loves Ariel...she says she is her favorite Disney princess. She was Ariel for Halloween and for a princess birthday party her friend had. I love Sebastian..he's so cute and funny. I love when he sings "Under the Sea"
8 Feb 08
Awe, I loved that film as a kid. My favourite was always the seagull and it's strange that I can't remember his name now! I used to know that film all by heart too. It's going to frustrate me now until I remember!
• Canada
8 Feb 08
i like sebiastan. especially when hes being chased by the chef and trying his hardest not to get caught. i like the seagull dude too. they way he comes up with names for stuff ariel found...what a crazy bird lol
9 Feb 08
I like flounder because he's a cute and chubby fish whose always stays with ariel wherever she go. But for me, the most beautiful disney princess is princess jasmine. =P
@Gizzmo86 (147)
• Netherlands
11 Feb 08
I like the small yellow fish. Dont know what his name is in the english version of the movie. He's cute.
• Canada
18 Feb 08
My favorite is ariel as well. You hardly see mermaids so yeah she's one of a kind.
@besthope44 (12123)
• India
22 May 10
Well ofcourse Ariel, i like the character so much and she is lovely , she remain my favorite character for ever.
• Italy
8 Feb 08
I like a lot Sebastian, the scene in which he tries to escape from the cook is so much funny! And he can sing too! Ariel in the first part of the movie is portraied as an indipendent girl but then her spunk vanishes, her friend animals resolve the situation instead of her and the bad guy is defeated by the prince. She should have done more.
@rlynzz (75)
• Philippines
8 Feb 08
i like sebastian coz he's funny.