DonkeyMails,another scam?

@gxnfly (1147)
China
March 30, 2008 9:08pm CST
I reache my minimum payout at DonkeyMails about 10 days ago .But every time I request a payout,this site just can't open .What 's wrong with it? All the other links can be open except for Request Payout button. Did this ever happen to you?Is it another scam?
2 responses
@Tushavi (2077)
• Karachi, Pakistan
17 Oct 12
I Receive my payment from 5 times Already from Donkeymails.com, Makes sure your Profile Information is Complete & Contact them Immediately For me, When I Start working with them in 2007, First They banned me because for home address I type "I have no own home" they banned me, I Contact their support & they tells me about it then I update my profile & everything fine now, wish your problem also solved, have a nice day.
@sconibear (8016)
• United States
31 Mar 08
kinda the same thing that happened at buxit.info...i reached payout and they paid in like 12 hours. so i thought cool. then i reached second payout and it's been over 3 weeks. so i went to their forum and there's all these people complaining about not getting paid, and not receiving upgrades and referrals they purchased. i tried to post my complaint but i couldn't get into the forum. so i kept checking back and the complainers kept growing and growing and...now the forum is gone! so new members coming to the site think everything's fine.