How to Measure A sucessful person..?????

Success!! - a man whose on top of the mountain whom finally reach the flag of his goal which he successfully attained..
Philippines
April 8, 2008 8:48am CST
i wanna know guyz...if other say being successful is that one attained a higher ranking professions in the community is tagged as successful person...if u do charitable works...if u are good in this and that thing and u see him as though he live life whom had no problems in living a high standard lifestyle as he want...if hes known and famous to the world and he mark history in his countrymen... guyz..in your own point of view what does or how does to measure really a successful man in this world we live in..???i had observed and listen to views of many successful but not that famous enough and have no high rank professions that being successful is when u spread the word of GOD to all nation and give praises to GOD which they say and taught in every young ones that to follow God's calling is the best successful thing that u achieve in life..may u not in earth but in heavens and in the eye of GOD ... would u agree???
1 person likes this
4 responses
• United States
8 Apr 08
hello there, well in my opinion to be sucessful is to achieve all your goals.. just doing what makes you happy and what you always dream about having or doing with your life.
• United States
8 Apr 08
Remember Money is not everything in life, it might give you peace but not love ;)
@tessah (6617)
• United States
8 Apr 08
me personally.. i think success, is doing what you love with your life, being able to do that which you love and earn a living with it, and being happy. if youre happy with your life.. you have succeeded.
• United States
8 Apr 08
Yes, I definitely agree with that last part of your paragraph. I feel that a person who has come to God on his/her own free will, has faith in God, and wants to or has been doing His will is successful. For me, earning more money or becoming famous are hollow and don't really have any meaning. I would need more than money and notarity in my life that only God can fill. I just don't know how some people who are extremely rich can really be fulfilled. But, that's just me, I guess. Most people use money as a measure of success.
@Ravenladyj (22904)
• United States
8 Apr 08
Success has absolutely nothing to do with careers or material things for me personally..I'm not wealthy, I dont live in a mansion or drive a Bentley etc etc but I'm a very successful woman...Why? Because of WHO I am, because of my CHARACTER, HEART AND SOUL...Not because of what I have...Money and material things mean nothing when it comes to gauging a persons success as far as I'm concerned....