Have you seen a ghost?

@wrangel15 (1443)
Philippines
April 17, 2008 12:28am CST
I already heard many stories about ghost from my friends. My sister saw my grandmother who is already dead when we were still young. My three friends during college saw a ghost and their descriptions are all the same. I haven't seen ghosts until now but I believe that they exist. Some says they are spirit of people who have died but I believe that they are just bad spirits who imitate the human form... How about you? Have you ever seen a ghost? Do you believe in ghosts?
2 people like this
15 responses
@checapricorn (16061)
• United States
17 Apr 08
When I was 6 and my sis was 4. Mom left us to her younger sister who was like 15 that time.She went to the market, it was 5 am in the morning and I can't sleep anymore!I just decided to play in our living room. I heared someone was whispering as if calling me, when I turn to where it came from, I saw a skeleton, a very thin man and he was eating! I screamed a lot and never open my eyes again until mom got home. When mom checked the place, she found out a chicken bone, very old! She was amazed since before she left, she cleaned already and never see it! After that incident, dad decided to move to another place, since we were just renting that time!
• United States
20 Apr 08
Correct! Maybe they just love dark and silence! hahahaha!
@wrangel15 (1443)
• Philippines
18 Apr 08
I'm also thankful we already moved to a different apartment. In my previous house, my housemate always see ghosts in different form. The most creepy is the one that my housemate claims looks as himself. I just can't imagine seeing a ghost like yourself. So creepy...
@wrangel15 (1443)
• Philippines
19 Apr 08
Yes it's true. I just can't explain to myself why ghosts often just stay to a specific place that people are the ones who move to another place to avoid them.
@busta1 (1026)
• United States
17 Apr 08
i always get this feeling like something or someone is watching me im not sure if its ghost or not but i would say im affraid as he11
@wrangel15 (1443)
• Philippines
19 Apr 08
I also feel that whenever I'm alone or when I'm it is dark around me. But I'm okay now. I already got that over by praying. Praying removes the fear by having the confidence that God is more powerful than those spirits.
@busta1 (1026)
• United States
19 Apr 08
yo thats whats up i go to church not as much as i should im thinking im going to start going back because with god in your life nothing would every cloud you mind about thinks you would always be clear of any bad thoughts. cheers
• Canada
17 Apr 08
Do I believe in ghosts you asked? I believe there are such things as ghostly beings or spirits what ever one calls them. But I believe they are all from the dark side of the world. In my opinion by asking if you can see them you are inviting the dark side to have an influence in your life. I would certainly not want to do that intentionally. If you ask for one thing, who knows what else it will give you. Your friend can renounce these spirits and ask God to deliever him and they won't bother him anymore. Do you believe physics are people used of God or the dark side of this world whom many call the leader Satan?
@podqueen (340)
5 May 08
I have not experienced seeing any ghosts and to be honest with you I don't think I want to! I think I would freak out! However, I do think that ghosts exist only because they are troubled souls that can't move on due to unfinished business of some kind.
@wrangel15 (1443)
• Philippines
6 May 08
I never wanted to see any ghost also. Leave alone those who have third eye opened. I have many friends with open third eye. I don't want to experience theirs.
• Philippines
19 Apr 08
Although not directly, I was able to see a ghost in a picture that a friend of mine took in our classroom since our professor haven't arrive at that time. It was really creepy, as it seems like a head of a man without eyes looking at the camera. That's actually the first and last time I had experience something paranormal. Good thing it was just a picture... if I had seen something like that on first hand experience. I might go berserk Anyways, I do believe in them... I know someone who had a third eye. She isn't the type who would really lie, in fact there's no benefit if she does. She tends to share her story to us sometimes.
@wrangel15 (1443)
• Philippines
6 May 08
I also have seen a picture with a ghost. The picture was taken during daylight. The form is just like of a human. Good thing is that I was not on that activity where the picture was taken. I never wanted to experience seeing or having a ghost beside me.
• India
17 Apr 08
i havent cn ghosts till now but i blieve in their existancce...id like to c even one of those n i dont how i respond then .......i heard many stories 4rm my frends bout ghosts n im eagerly waiting to c a ghost
@wrangel15 (1443)
• Philippines
18 Apr 08
My curious friend always wanted to see a ghost before. Now, his third eye's open. He can see ghosts now and he's really terrified each time he see them. Are you sure you still want to see ghost? :)
@mbs730 (2147)
• Canada
18 Apr 08
Yes I have, there happens to be a spirit... a man wearing boots that hovers over my husband and myself at times. We have no idea who it is but its the freakiest thing after waking up. It disappears shortly after. I know I am not crazy because my husband has seen it too!! His father passed away 11 years ago but my husband said this man looks nothing like his father did. Weird.. who is this guy? And what does he want?
@arcidy (5005)
• United States
17 Apr 08
I havent seen any ghost nor do I really beleave in them. I think that there has to be an explination for them. It could be in your head or in a dream but people thought was very real. I have a friend at work who her friend saw ghost in her apartment she said it was a guy and a kid I think. I dont think it was really a ghost though just your mind.
@andrejuly84 (1047)
• Romania
17 Apr 08
i haven't seen any ghost until now, i admit that they may exist but i don't have any proof of their existence.anyway i am kind of afraid of them.i like watch documentary about on discovery channel but i don't have any personal experience and none of my friends or relatives had. but maybe they exist don't know where
@wrangel15 (1443)
• Philippines
17 Apr 08
My house before has ghosts it. A friend would tell that the the cat turn while walking to avoid a ghost. I believe her. I think ghost are the fallen angels. They are the ones thrown here on earth when the loyal angels of God defeated them.
• India
17 Apr 08
NO i have not and hope never to see one. i do have a lot of friends who have seen ghosts and it in experience i guess they will never forget in their lives. i wonder what i would do if i had to face one though. gosh the thought scares me. yes i do believe in them and i do believe they are good and bad ones. not all ghosts are bad.
@wrangel15 (1443)
• Philippines
19 Apr 08
On my part I believe that some ghost are really harmless. But I can't consider them good. I believe they are the fallen angels and cannot be called good. Too bad we people can repent that our sins maybe forgiven but angels, once committed a sin cannot repent. Their mistakes cannot be discarded because they are immortals. Thanks God we are mortals. We have the chance to have our sins forgiven.
• India
17 Apr 08
No I haven't. I believe they are evil spirits or demons.
@wrangel15 (1443)
• Philippines
17 Apr 08
A friend of mine have many experiences seeing ghosts already. Of all those experiences, all just gave him creepy experience. Some are harmless but still we believe that ghosts are evil spirits. We have found out also that having to do with things like amulets or such attracts them.
@magrylouyu (1627)
• United States
17 Apr 08
I have only seen one actual qhost and I was only 11. I have had experiences with them but only seen one.
18 Apr 08
I've never seen a ghost, but it's not for want of trying! I am a general believer in the supernatural and spiritual in nature, and i do think that there's a distinct possibility 'ghosts' do exist. I'd absolutely love to get in touch with my Spirit Guide, but as i'm not a gifted psychic, and dont have the knowledge of how to set about it, i've had no luck to date :( I would absolutely love to see a ghost, and experience a little of the world beyone.. the spirit realm. I find it just so interesting. xxxx
@gcrew931 (228)
• Philippines
17 Apr 08
In as much as I believe in the paranormal, I haven't seen a ghost. But what I've experienced is hearing and feeling ghosts. I don't know though if it's authentic or it was just my imagination. I often hear things at night when I'm about to sleep. That's why it's a bit hard to quantify if I am indeed hearing something authentic. I mean I could just pretty much be imagining things. I mean, It's a point of slightly sleeping and being awake so it could possibly be my imagination or I could just be dreaming the first place. It also might be because our house is really an ancestral house and has been in existence for about a century. What we did was just to repair it. So I guess it could also be the effect hearing so many stories about our house and then I guess my mind was just playing tricks on me. You know how powerful our brains are, right? What about you guys?
@wrangel15 (1443)
• Philippines
17 Apr 08
Yes, sometimes it is our imagination which creates those illusions especially when we are alone or are in dark places. Anyway, there's no reason to be scared of ghosts. They can just create fear on us if we allow them to.
17 Apr 08
i lik eit