What does your front door say about you?

@naseeha (1382)
India
June 3, 2008 8:42pm CST
What does your front door say about you? Does it welcome visitors with its gaily painted exterior, or do heavy bolts and a dark color spell " keep out" THe choice of a front door color is very important, accordint to image consultant Mary Spillane and linked to personality. Unlike the choice of colors for interiors, which are affected by many factorsm front doors say everything about a person. Friendly outgoing persons will splash a bold red or yellow on their door./ They dont want to be missed, even if they have a small flat. THen there is the subdued blue and green brigade, who are asking for their privacy to be respected. Folks who stick to striped wooden doors with shiny brassware are concerned about conformity and appearances, while anyone with a white door is welcoming without shouting about it. An article i read about front doors. My front door is a mild red. what color is yours?
2 people like this
3 responses
@lilaclady (28207)
• Australia
4 Jun 08
My front door shows what sort of humour I have. I bought a metal butterfly from a craft market some years ago and written on it is " sh-- Not Not You Again" Gets a few laughs...
@naseeha (1382)
• India
4 Jun 08
Thats funny but does everyone take it in the right sense?
1 person likes this
@lilaclady (28207)
• Australia
4 Jun 08
So far everyone has had a good laugh...
• United States
4 Jun 08
My front door is a stained wood with glass inserts. However, on the stoop, we have a rug that has 'GO AWAY' clearly printed on it. :)
@naseeha (1382)
• India
4 Jun 08
O is it? Thanks for the response
• India
4 Jun 08
I have made a "WELCOME" decorative piece wall hanging which I have hanged above the front door to wish welcome people.
@naseeha (1382)
• India
4 Jun 08