Who is better singer - Bryan Adams or Enrique Iglesias ????

India
June 10, 2008 11:50am CST
Whom do you think is the better singer between Bryan Adams and Enrique Iglesias.....????
2 people like this
19 responses
@bjcyrix (6901)
• Philippines
12 Jun 08
Hi! I have to say that it really depends on what grounds of the 'best' you are looking for. If you are merely looking for the one who has a great voice that can turn heads I guess Enrique Iglesias is the guy. If you are looking for a musician Bryan Adams is the man. Its kinda hard trying to face off a pop balladeer from a rock balladeer. Enrique has the style that most teenage girls or women would love to see and hear all the time but if you are really looking for great songs that you wont get tired of hearing even in your 30's or 50's then its best to go for Bryan Adams. For my final vote Im going for Bryan Adams. His songs are more heartfelt and has the range of music that I like from concert rock to a sweet ballad. Its a nice range. I guess Enrique is more of an eye candy and charm. Im not saying that thats all he is, he does have talent, a great singing voice, and ok in acting but he has to have his own identity when it comes to his songs.
1 person likes this
@brimia (6581)
• United States
15 Jul 08
I agree with you...Bryan Adams is the better overall musician but Enrique is much nicer to look at and has a more smooth sultry voice.
@bjcyrix (6901)
• Philippines
17 Jul 08
Yep, they both have their good sides. Thanks for the comment, brimia.^_^
• India
2 Jul 08
My Pick is Bryan Adams...Lyrics of his songs are superb. He songs are entertaining us from nearly 3 decades. Songs like Everything i do,Star,Summer 0f 69 are simply superb.
1 person likes this
• Vietnam
12 Jun 08
I love bryan adams .But Why u compare Bryan and Enrique ? they are quite different
1 person likes this
• Indonesia
16 Jun 08
i prefer bryan adams, but you should not compare bryan and enrique, it's different. u should compare enrique to ricky martin or else
@sheetalnr (586)
• India
16 Oct 09
Enrique by a very small margin, for me.
24 Dec 09
i've seen Enrique live and he is brilliant, but Bryan Adams voice is just godly :P
• Indonesia
5 Sep 08
Both are best... Adams with his songs and Iglesias with his songs. The way they sing are different.. So, I call them LOS DIVOS.
22 Sep 08
For Me Of Course Enrique Iglesias!!!!!!!!I love his songs!!especially "push":)
@golechha (178)
• India
5 Oct 08
i love both... as both have their own style of singing....
• India
24 Feb 09
Hey don't you compare anybody with Enrique.He is the most good looking singer and his voice is the greatest, loveliest, smoothest and sexiest ever been made on earth.He can sing any kindda songs.He has everything that one needs to be a star.
• India
24 Feb 09
Hey don't you compare anybody with Enrique.He is the most good looking singer and his voice is the greatest, loveliest, smoothest and sexiest ever been made on earth.He can sing any kindda songs.He has everything that one needs to be a star.
• Azerbaijan
20 Sep 09
Bryan of course, his (Everything I Do) I Do It For You is much more better than every Iglesias songs.
• Azerbaijan
20 Sep 09
In terms of good look yeah, Enrique is good-looking guy. In terms of music, Bryan Adams is the best singer around!
• Azerbaijan
20 Sep 09
If someone has a good look then he became a good singer. No WAY! BRYAN IS THE BEST!
• India
22 Jun 08
i like both of them but i wud say enrique is better bcz he has a nice voice!
@bieke81 (1067)
• Belgium
4 Jul 08
Bryan Adams, of course. Enrique Iglesias is not really my style. And Bryan has been around a lot longer, he has more quality in his songs, but that's my thought ofcourse. Have a nice day.
• Pakistan
8 Aug 08
They are different in their style. Bryan is simply best.
• Pakistan
6 Jul 08
enrique ofcourse i just simply like his voice more than his personality.....his voice can b compared to a cukoo
@rocker21 (2716)
• India
2 Aug 08
Very very tuff question. Bryan adams has the vibe and enrique has the ironic