who's more famous now? Rihanna or Beyonce?

@aendzie (571)
Philippines
July 4, 2008 12:41am CST
I like them both actually, they're both sexy and good at dancing, vocal quality wise? I think they're both good too! hmm..how about you?
5 responses
• United States
6 Jul 08
As far as famous goes, I'd give Beyonce my vote.
1 person likes this
@etnad0 (230)
• United States
6 Jul 08
i second that...
@aendzie (571)
• Philippines
31 Jul 08
and third! thanks for the response guys!
@cavtel (186)
• Indonesia
12 Jul 08
I think Beyonce will always be on the top in the music industry, because she works so hard to get what she's got right now, and I bet she won't let it go easily..
1 person likes this
@aendzie (571)
• Philippines
31 Jul 08
in fairness to Rihanna, she did quite the same, I didn't know much about her bio but I heard she was discovered in Jamaica? and so she really worked hard to be what she is right now..love her new song..Take a bow.thanks for the response.
@salonga (27775)
• Philippines
4 Jul 08
Both are good and really can't make a choice between the two. They are not alike but they are both excellent in their craft. They both deserve the fame they are getting!
@aendzie (571)
• Philippines
31 Jul 08
hell yeah!, love them both! thanks for the response.
• United States
4 Jul 08
Beyonce is more famous because she is dating Jay-z she is at the prime of her music career and she is an okay actor...
@aendzie (571)
• Philippines
4 Jul 08
i think my question should have been, who's better? lol..well, I love them both.thanks for the response....
4 Jul 08
I like that Beyonce is conservative but not a conservative, in that she leans towards conservative positions but isn't anchored by the philosophical tenets of Modern American conservatism. On the other hand, I like that Rihanna speaks out against government indifference to growing economic class divisions. that being said though, I'd totally do them both...
@aendzie (571)
• Philippines
31 Jul 08
geez, thanks for the info..I didn't notice that.lol..guess I was overwhelmed with their voice and beauty..and I like them both too..thank for the response!