trust in jesus!!!

bible verse in psalms - bible verse of encouragement in psalms
@jesus777 (662)
Bermuda
July 4, 2008 8:56am CST
trust in the lord and lean not unto your own understanding in all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your path when you allow jesus to lead you cant go wrong trust in him lean on his word and allow him to be god in your lin your life he says that he will be your very present time of trouble so whatever you as facing whatever you are going through remember god is god he doesnt change people change things change but god id still god him and his word dont change just continue to be strong in the lord and in the power of his might saints of god!!!!farther god in the name of jesus i lift up your children today your believers in the lord jesus christ lord those eho have lost faith those who have lost hope give them the strength too stand and allow them too trust in you in spite of what they are facing and going through move by your power and your might in jesus name i pray i pray amen. bless these people of god today and show them your love your peace and your joy today lord help them to remember that is only through you that they can make it so help them too trust in you at all times no matter what it looks like in jesus name i pray amen and amen!!!!!!! bless them bless them bless them in jesus name!!!!! increase there faith increase them in every part of there body lord if they need a healing today i ask that you touch them today if they need finaces i pray that you bless them too meet to meet there needs in jesus name i pray amen!!!!
5 responses
@hopejordan (3561)
• Australia
4 Jul 08
hi there jesus777 i know that i have been away from the lord for 5 months and i have done something wrong god knows about i became a born again christain 6 years ago one of them is gambling and something else i won't mention only god knows i have not been reading the word and i am in Australia i have 2 children and i have hashmotoes diease and other things begun happening take care god bless you and i have not been in church for 5 months
@jesus777 (662)
• Bermuda
4 Jul 08
farther god in the name i lift up this person before you lord you know were they have been and were they are going jesus you are healer i ask that you touch there body i know you are able too relomve all sickness and disease so i ask that you touch then from head too toe that your healing virtue will flow through them now in jesus name father god i pray that you draw them close to you have your way in there lives even now move by your holy spirit in and through them even though they strayed i pray that they will come back you because you are the only way that they can live move and breath and have there being have your way right now in jesus name i pray amen!!!!!!
• Australia
4 Jul 08
something happened to me the other morning early a man was outside my window i did not know he was there and i opened the curtain a little and he was standing outside my window i was so scared was god trying to warn me that someone was outside it was at 1.30am and i am still scared a bit not like yesterday and i know he can't hide from god thanks again for the prayer
4 Jul 08
Truer of all, the Lord hath said: "Seek in all things proper punctuation. Do this and you shall be understood." The heard this and understood. Then the Lord did say: "I am infinite, but in this truth it must be understood. Start at the beginning and end at the end, with capital letters and full stops. Do this and you will be understood." The people understood and saw that it was good. The Lord finally said unto the people, "I am infinite in all things. I know all and see all. I both know and am infinite truth and love. In this I knew my children would stray from the path and I knew that only in that can you find the path. Do not be mindless and trust in your own heart, for only then will you be truly my children and not cattle." The people were disturbed by being asked to think for themselves and declared him a heretic. Amen.
• Australia
5 Jul 08
hi there crazeedood916 yes i need to trust in the lord i have back slidden this is my second time now that i have back slidden its scary when it happens i was saved 6 years ago take care and god bless you
@Reyah23 (640)
• Philippines
4 Jul 08
I agree with jesus777, the Lord is our strong anchor in the middle of the storm. He will never let us down. A strong foundation. And no one can destroy or break its wall. Trusting God always, and walk with faith in our heart this is what we are suppose to do.
• Australia
5 Jul 08
hi there Reyah23 and i know jesus is strong nothing can bring him down not even the enemy i know satan has a short time here and he is trying anything to bring god's people down i know god is stronger then satan i am scared that i am going to hell i hope i don't but god knows already where i am going you knew before the beginning of time take care god bless you
• United States
6 Jul 08
Thank you so much for this prayer. I have been going through a very difficult time mentally,emotionally,physically and finacally. I am disabled and I have been waiting for clearance from the Social Secruity Disablity Adm. My landlord has been wonderful and helpful and very supportive. He was aware it could take awhile and that was ok with him. Now he has changed his mind and mentioned that he might have to evict me,If he didn't receive his rent from me. Do to my health I have been unable to work.(it has been six months)I don't blame my landlord he has done all he can.There has been alot of miscommunication. I just have no place to go. But today when I read your prayer it was as though God himself had spoken to me.God is great! Anything is possible with God. Thank you again. And may God bless you all.
• United States
9 Jul 08
I trust in God, too. I know what He can do for you. Just keep Him in your heart everyday. I've discovered that He always comes on time. He may not answer you right away but He will eventually answer you His way, and the way He wants to answer you. It's still His answer back to you. But unmistakingly, God is Great.