Are you a socially responsible person?

India
September 10, 2008 8:27am CST
Are you concernd about the society..do you pay attention to the things happening around you? do you try to correct things if they are wrong? I think as a citizen of a country,its everyones duty to be socially responsible.some of our friends in mylot have started discussions on being Ecofriendly and stuffs like that...so how many of us are concerned about this? I definetly show social responsibility...do you?
12 responses
@rkrish (3003)
• India
10 Sep 08
I too speak a lot when i think about country and society .....but really i am not. To me i am living in a small circle and for me society is my friends ...I still correct them when they are wrong and to try help them a lot by providing useful tips to bring them up.... i could say if my friends are society.....i have shown direction for 25+ to start their candidates and made a guy to say i am also there in this world.
• India
10 Sep 08
Can i know who is that guy?
@rkrish (3003)
• India
10 Sep 08
well u havent asked about the 25+ who started their careers... check your pm
• Philippines
15 Sep 10
Yes, we must show concern to our society to help increase our productivity. If only we help each other, there will be a possibility that we can lift our society or economic to be on top. We should show some care to our environment and to people that need us. We are all people, we are created to help each other. And if there are something wrong just initiate to do that stuff, by that simple help you can be a socially responsible citizen of our society.
14 Sep 10
All of us want to have a safe, clean, and a friendly environment. As we all know, with the rise in the industry of technology and commerce plus the population, it has drawbacks. Our place and environment are being affected. One issue is pollution which makes it hazardous for us. Being Socially responsible should start with individuals. Afterall, we are to be blamed for such social and environmental issues.
14 Sep 10
Yes, i do, but not enough. As a citizen, it is really my duty to care the social issue. I should protect environment. because the global warming is serious today. we could feel the change. I don't waste the water. I join the tree planting activities. I also educate my niece to be environmental friendly. EEveryone should socially responsible, because we only have one world. we should make our world better and better!!!
15 Sep 10
Simply making a small things can help our earth be safe like disposing the food in a good manner can be a example of socially responsible and also segregating the non biodegradable and biodegradable. It is our responsibility to help and support our surrounding to be clean. There's a saying that if you do good to save the earth, in return there will be a gift given to you. This are the things that I use to say that I'm socially responsible.
@medz18 (3)
14 Sep 10
Yes,I'm concerned to my society and I do paying attention on what happening around because we are affected in any bad image in our society we must to be aware of what happening in our society. We can correct any mistakes happend by not doing the same mistakes nor evev done any mistakes we must all concerned in our society.
• Philippines
9 Sep 10
I do believe I am one. I always make it sure that in any little way that I can, I would be able to help others and the environment I am in.Even by simply following the do's and don'ts in proper waste disposal I think is a way to be one. Whenever I would be able to notice that something's wrong is going on, I would at least give it a try to make it right even if that would mean some kind of rejection. I also join other activities like the Clean and Green project or the youth brigade in our place wherein we need to clean the surrounding, provide some trash cans, plant some trees or flowering plants and a lot more related activities. Simple acts will make a difference..
• Philippines
14 Sep 10
Being socially responsible to our country is one of my duty. Maybe sometimes i made mistakes to our country but I correct the mistakes that I have done. To help our country preserve its cleanliness and its condition we must at least become socially responsible. we must help protect our environment. we must at least be aware of what is happening to our environment.
11 Sep 10
I do, but not enough. Being ecofriendly is a long long journey. It needs everyone's attention. We could start from the little thing. Don't throw the rubbish everywhere. Use the recycling bag to buy things. Join the activity like tree planting. We also propagate the idea of being ecofriendly. I should do more to be socially respondible.
• Philippines
13 Sep 10
You can show concern in your society in simple ways you don`t need to join a certain group to be active in it just by simply following the rules imposed in your barangay like proper garbage disposal and cleaning your surroundings is a good example.
13 Sep 10
A socially responsible individual working for an organization that exhibits no social responsibility appears.Thinks of it this way. When one works for an organization, everything for an organization, everything that employee does must be in strict alignment with the overall goals and objectives of that organization. There must be a common purpose, common cause. Furthermore, the employee must work as an individual but also within a team environment in an effort to ensur the organization achieves those very goals and objects. How then, can you call yourself a socailly responsible person? When you work at your job, you should be working out of passion, a love for what you do with the recognition of the benefit it will bring others.
• Philippines
13 Sep 10
I think yes I am concerned about te society in the sense that I go tree planting every year in our place.I don't thow my garbage everywhere I know how to sefgregate it.I ussually encourage my younger brother not to burn the plastics,papers and others.For us to be really responsible we should not only try to do this good things but we need to apply it properly.We should also make some good moves toward this one....