Would you eat cat meat?

Philippines
September 26, 2008 9:09pm CST
I was checking my mail a few minutes ago, then I found this email from a famous group known around the world, they have groups under the same name for every country. The one who originally wrote it says that she found new born kittens along the side walks. She was giving them away for free since she cant take them and take care of them because she already have cats at home. Someone replied to the email. The person who replied says, if no one will take them, give it to the poor people in a certain place which was mentioned on the mail, for such people eat cat meat. So now I ask you fellow mylotters, WOULD YOU EAT CAT MEAT?
1 person likes this
6 responses
9 Oct 08
If you visit the website www.sirius.2kat.net it will demonstrate very graphically and horrifically exactly why you should NEVER touch cat or dog meat. The abuse and torture these animals recieve is HORRENDOUS and I would encourage EVERYONE in China to stop eating these meats and end this disgusting cruelty.
@iyah10 (4115)
• Kuwait
28 Sep 08
No, I would never eat a cat meat because as I have known they were telling that cat meat is easily been rotten the same way with the dog meat and will have a I do not want to mentioned......
@rebekkahm (149)
• Canada
27 Sep 08
I don't think I could ever eat a cat. I love my little furbabies too much. I realize that other cultures may see eating cat as a delicacy or something normal. I also recognize that some cultures see eating beef as a sacrilege and a sin but we see it as a tasty meal. To each, his own. As long as I don't have to watch someone kill and eat a cat, I can accept that it's part of their culture.
@punkix (658)
• Philippines
27 Sep 08
no i just can't do that. i mean there are other animals or exotic food to be eaten and tried but cat, nah! here in my country, dogs are eaten but i have not tried that but if someone will offer me, id give it a taste, just a bite would do :) ofr curiousity sake :)
@Humbug25 (12540)
28 Sep 08
Hi there trishasantos You don't mean catfood then, you mean like actually eating cats? Nope, couldn't do it for love nor money, I dare say there isn't a lot of meat on a cat either!!
@pimagro24 (1046)
• Thailand
27 Sep 08
I don't eat cat meat and don't think to eat. Cat is pet cannot eat them in my thinking.