Where can I buy affordable plain white tees in the Philippines?

Philippines
December 14, 2008 12:50am CST
Someone told me to try divisoria. The thing is, I want to buy plain shirts then have them customized with my own designs then I'd sell them. But I want them affordable.. Just wondering :)
1 person likes this
3 responses
@ratyz5 (7808)
• Philippines
20 Dec 08
Well, what they told you was right, Divisoria is the place to buy those things and I think you buy a very large amount of them there at affordable prices compared to those that we can avail from department stores at malls. They will really sell you shirts in good prices if you purchase by bundles. Would your designs be applied with a silk screen or by another way...?
• Philippines
20 Dec 08
I don't know about silk-screen or iron-on stuff but maybe I'd just print out my design and have it submitted to t-shirt printing shops. I have to learn those shirt designing. XD
1 person likes this
@ratyz5 (7808)
• Philippines
20 Dec 08
Oh, your gonna do that? You should have a image file ready, should be high in resolution too. Having a printed version of your design would make them scan it first before applying it to the shirt you want.. Or that's just what I think since that's how it worked with a friend of mine who wanted a anime/arcade character to be printed on his shirt..
@oremor (1)
• Philippines
25 Sep 09
I know someone just incase you haven't found any supplier yet. The company name is 4R3G you can contact Glenda Romero at 0923-507-6969. Their shirt is of good quality and very affordable ranging from PHP 51.00 - PHP 81.00 depending on the size and color.
• Philippines
25 Sep 09
I know someone just incase you haven't found any supplier yet. The company name is 4R3G you can contact Glenda Romero at 0923-507-6969. Their shirt is of good quality and very affordable ranging from PHP 51.00 - PHP 81.00 depending on the size and color.