Is anyone got paid by earn3.com or extra10.com recently?

India
December 23, 2008 1:52am CST
I requested my payment on sep4th both in earn3 and extra10 but still iam waiting in a long queue.Is any one got paid by this site recently are they really paying ? Is it advisable to view ads on these sites and i came to know they are paying instantly for the premium members is it so ?i am so confused whether to view ads or not?
2 responses
@chiaeugene (2225)
• China
23 Dec 08
these two are scam sites belonging to the same admin as dingobux and chillbux. in earn3 alone, pending payments for standard members has already crossed 10000 and they are not paying. those movements u see in the queue movements are likely because of standard members upgrading which took them off the queue. The intention of the admin is clear and he is here to earn from members rather than paying members. he wanted people like you to upgrade to receive instant payment. so if u upgrade with $35 to ask for $3, he will earn $32 from you in difference and chances are you would not make back your investment. All his sites have pending payments and he still have the cheek to start a new site, chillbux. what is his motive? do you think he has money to pay members? i see the reason as because members are not falling for his trick and he cannot earn anymore money from the 4 sites that is why he starts a new one
• United States
23 Dec 08
can you confirm that earn3 - and co. - is a scam? I'd really like to know.
@wangson73 (164)
• China
23 Dec 08
yes...earn3.com had been proved a scam site...pl give it up//