What are your new year wishes?.

@henryjoe (249)
Malaysia
January 2, 2009 12:04am CST
Another new year and another new wishes?Seem like most of us are looking forward to a new year with new resolution?What could be yours?New job,peace,more friends,happier,live longer and the list goes on ...... How many are able to set realistic wish?
3 responses
2 Jan 09
Hi Joe, My realistic wish is to lose weight and get fit, so I have started my new yaear wish, I've done my exercises this morning and feel really great, gosh what a start to new year eh? and if I manage to keep going I will be just great by the end of this year and to start another goal next year. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Joe, hiugs. Tamara
1 person likes this
@henryjoe (249)
• Malaysia
4 Jan 09
Sorry for late reply, seem like quite slow logging into Mylot.Gosh 7623 points in myLot is teriffic.I agree doing more exercise as going online is draining my energy and weaker.Healthy body lead a healthy mind.Good Luck and Happy New Year
@sonusd (1547)
• India
2 Jan 09
this year my wishes are at least to get paid by some online activity and then to start up to a small bisiness on my own
1 person likes this
@henryjoe (249)
• Malaysia
2 Jan 09
That great!.Hope you wishes comes true and Happy New Year.
• Philippines
2 Jan 09
I have many new year wishes. First is that i wanna try some new diet so i would get slimmer. lol. second is that i would not fail any of my subjects. third is to continue on having a strong and happy relationship with my boyfriend. fourth is for my family members to have a happy and healthy life.
1 person likes this