WHO are your favourite CHARACTERS IN THE SERIES LORD OF THE RINGS?

India
January 10, 2009 2:01am CST
i like this movie very much . iam watching all the series and movies of lord of rings. i love all the characters. what about you friends?
1 person likes this
6 responses
@neozero (171)
• Malaysia
10 Jan 09
I m a great fan of the Lord of the Rings franchise. I have been following the all the movies, dvds and novels. Waiting for the Hobbit to be released on 2011/2012. Legolas, Aragon and Gimli might be most peoples favourite charcter for their direct heroics in the movies. But as I m concern my favourite charcter would be Samwise Gamgee. He may not be the smartest nor the strongest in thefellowship but his passion and bravest is not second to anyone. Without the constant assistance and watchful eyes of Sam on Frodo on their quest to Mt. Doom, Frodo would definetely failed to the Orc/Black Riders or even Smeagol.
1 person likes this
@besthope44 (12123)
• India
27 Aug 10
I like Frodo very courageous and i like his role through out the movie.
@ashveen (301)
• France
10 Jan 09
aragorn, son of arathorn indeed!!
@Ronina (185)
• Philippines
14 Jan 09
i love Orlando Bloom as Legolas in the Lord of the Rings movie. I have a dvd copy of Lord of the Rings 1 to 3.
@xnekox (97)
• Australia
10 Jan 09
I absolutely love lord of the rings, n i love all the characters, because they are what makes up the whole series. but my very favourite of course would be legolas :) elf, can work an bow and arrow, and looks handsome! :)
@lihongyi (124)
• China
23 Jan 09
Aragorn,Legolas,Gimli,Frodo,Sam,well,I can't really tell which one I like better,they've got different and unique qualitys.