Okay the Check cleared...

United States
January 24, 2009 10:18pm CST
This discussion is a continuation from the one I started here; http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1877999.aspx 'Getting Abused and Getting Heard' What was the purpose of writing the memo on the check? Well it was a memory of what I was taught in Business Law. The real question is what is a contract? How do you define what a contract is? I have just been engaged in the execution of a contract, it is between my employer and the health insurance industry along with the services provided by the clinic. If the transaction was paid in full by my employer and all I had to do was shuffle the paper work then I had to complete my end of the transaction NOT paying was out of the question. I had an obligation to pay. So what I wrote can be used in court if this is a case of more spousal abuse and clearly it is. The question then becomes can I get this case heard by a judge? Well that might be a little more or less difficult. Remember one of the things I have divulged several times is that I am already involved in a Federal Court Action. So to say that I was wrong to do that or for me to go visit the clinic, that is all water over the dam, I can't do anything about what was done. What I can do is assert my right as a violated parent to bring about a correction. How do I do that? The check is actually an admission of culpability between my wife and the clinic. They could have contacted me and had a new check drawn up putting off payment for their services and allowing me the knowledge that I seek. Instead they chose to process the check allowing me my little note for the sake of posterity. The problem now for them is this does open them up for the pending court action and the check can and will be entered as evidence that this treatment was to inflict more harm upon me using my daughter as a means to instigate a confrontation or to escalate the existing conflict. The real interesting part is how my step-mother plays into this picture as she is behind a lot of string pulling and a lot of the lies that were generated. So what else could I do? I've been warned and experienced what doctors can do to people all they need is to have you present in their clinic and you could lose all of your rights and freedoms. Keep in mind that I have experienced the worst that the medical profession has to offer already. It was not fun.
3 responses
@ZephyrSun (7381)
• United States
25 Jan 09
Well, I read both dicussions and I'm very confused maybe you had another dicussion as well that I may have missed. I remember business law and have actually wrote contracts for my former employer and I would assume that if your employer pays a bill or the employers insurance company pays a bill and you do not have a certain deductible that you would owe nothing further unless you had services provided that was not covered by the policy. I think that we have a lot in common except I am the woman having a lot of problems with my ex husband and instead of my step mother creating the problems it is the children's step mother creating the problems. I wish you good luck because I personally know how hard it is to go through something with an ex when children are involved and I also know how expensive it is as well.
1 person likes this
25 Jan 09
Hi TheGreatWhiteBuffalo, I don't understand all the ins and out of this sistuation with you and your wife but I think you will have to get yourself a good lawyer because everything you tried to do they will get you so I think you should help from another party. Tamara
• United States
25 Jan 09
I have yet to find a willing lawyer, as for them getting me, it is more like what is about to be exposed? I could give you a list of lawyers that I have contacted if that would put your mind to ease that I have tried to contact lawyers... I am not hiding they know how to get in contact with me obviously they don't feel threatened and they wish to cause me harm. Who are the bullies? As I get through the Federal Court Case there are people that might wish to talk to me about my experiences. Keep your eyes open tomorrow... I'm getting some rest to be fresh Lots to do...
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
25 Jan 09
am sure it wasnt fun for you if I remeber some of what you have wrote about before. All depends on how you act when in the clinic. The thing is to act normal and not loose it with them. altho I am sure I will at some time. I get feed up with Doctors and all they try to push on you . For I had to go thru pyicsical therapy after my shoulder got hurt tring to get full movement in my arms some how they tore my rotor cup. But as time wen ton and told them it hurt to much for them to put my arms through what they were doing is when I got and MIR and found that they had tore it. Then more therapy for rebuild the tissure that got old and I had a heart attaack . again had to go to therapy. hmmmmmm I didnt see that it done much good . So as soon as I could I had tehm get me out of there,. Oh yest they wanted me to stay longer but I didnt see any point to it. So they had to let me go I just told them if they didnt sign me off I wasnt comeing back. Of course they put the check thru it went to the pay part of the clinic and probably never even looked at your memo. We have had palces not look for 2 checks in the mail and they tear up one! then say we re short grrrrrrrrr. Now I have to write on it that there is 2 checkes in there. they havent done it again! Good luck in all you do. and hope that you will soon get what you want.!