I made my first withdrawal from etoro.

Etoro Payment proof - Payment from etoro that i got yesterday!
India
February 21, 2009 6:16am CST
I made my first withdrawal from etoro. I started trading forex 6 months back! Luckly for me it was was the best time to enter the forex market since the currencies have been following a trend in the wake of the global meltdown. I had a great start (thanks to my luck) in forex, making around $400 in profit in my very first trade, but my luck soon ran out and i had to learn the things the hard way. Forex is really funny, initially you will think you can make really good profits, but as you get closer to the matter you will realize how though it really is to profit on a regular basis. No one can predict how the market moves! Only 10% of the traders actually profits from the forex market, they take the money from the rest of the 90%. (Now you know why the successful forex traders are filthy rich) Greed is the no.1 enemy of a forex trader. Impatience being the no.2. Once you know how to control these to things you can make regular profits from the forex market. (But let me know if you are able to control Greed and how! ) Now i have accounts with 6 forex brokers (Etoro, FXCM, Instaforex, Oanda, Fxopen and Marketiva) [b] Making a living from the forex market! [/b]
5 responses
• Malaysia
22 Feb 09
I just want to know, is etoro giving free money for a new user to sign up to their platform like marketiva does? What is the minimum amount that I can start trading?
1 person likes this
• India
22 Feb 09
etoro is not giving free money to start trading, but they are giving huge first deposit bonus, like if you join as a referral to etoro, they will give extra $50 to you and $100 to the referrer. The minimum deposit is $50, but i recommend atleast $100 to start trading, ideally its good to have at least $500. But before trading with real money i highly recommend that you practice in a demo account and get your self confident.
• Netherlands
27 Feb 09
hi fellow forex traders... I thought i shared this with you..I developped a Forex MT4 Expert Advisor robot trader which can be used fully automatic on MT4 platform.. pm me if you are interested in demo..
• India
28 Feb 09
i dont really believe in robots, i'm basically a position trader. Robots are good for short term trades but again there is no guarantee that it will earn you profits. so why take the risk!
@tombiz (2036)
• Philippines
21 Feb 09
Forex is one online area I am really interested to get into but I have been holding myself for it for one major reason: RISKS! And we know that in Forex everything can be gone within just within seconds. It is nice to know that you are gaining some success on this field. Care to share some of the secrets and your resources where you are gaining some insights into this industry? I am sure some of the readers here would also be interested to follow your guide on this...
• India
21 Feb 09
Oh yes! you could have made $30000 in 15 mints flat if you had bought 10 lots of euro/dollar on Friday evening when the pair shot up like a rocket (around 300 points), but you could also loose that much if you were on the wrong side.basically you have to feed your brain with all the data and you will start having intuitions , you have to keep working until your brain is able to predict how the market is going to move. There are lot of courses available online about forex for as little as $19 (from fxcm) And dont even think of entering the real market until you have a track record of success on a demo account.
• Philippines
21 Feb 09
Which one of your forex brokers really pays i am thinking of opening an account?
• India
21 Feb 09
i have been paid by all the brokers on a regular basis! Some say instaforex is a scam but i never had any problem with them!
• Philippines
21 Feb 09
how much is the initial investment you have invested? do you regularly watch bloomberg? how do you follow market trend? are sitting the whole day monitoring the trend or just have your broker do the rest? Would you thinks it's worth to try ? or does it time consuming coz you have to be updated witht the trend? are you the conservative type of trader?
• India
21 Feb 09
i started with an initial investment of $50 and started to build on them. I have not yet started watching bloomberg, i get most of the news from dailyfx. For the time being i keep track of the market 10-15 times a day, but i'm just 6 months old in the forex market, may be with a bit more experience i can reduce the amount of time i take to watch the market. I find forex really attractive and worth watching but it might not be the same for all. Forex is just like any other business and you have to give quality time on a daily basis to profit from it regularly. I'm a slightly aggressive type of trader, but if you can focus really hard you can afford to be aggressive. Forex is real hard work and the rewards are equally attractive.