Two ways to drive a person crazy...

United States
March 15, 2009 9:34am CST
One is to allow them access to information that they can not share. Two is to engage them in a discussion and...
3 people like this
10 responses
@whyaskq (7523)
• Singapore
17 Mar 09
I beg to differ. Personally, I feel the way to drive a person crazy is to stop them from gaining access to information which they are curious on. That's sure to drive him crazy thinking about it and finding ways to get over it.
3 people like this
@ladyluna (7004)
• United States
18 Mar 09
Hello GWB, I totally support Whyask's notion here! Denial of access is a better maddening agent than obscurity -- at least in my opinion.
2 people like this
• United States
18 Mar 09
Yeah, that works too, it is also just as not nice as any other tactic. Better yet to keep requesting that they find the information that you are not allowing them to have.
1 person likes this
@nannacroc (4049)
15 Mar 09
Let them make up an answer. It's probably a lemon. Don't ask, you're the one driving people crazy.
3 people like this
• United States
16 Mar 09
I'm not driving, crazy, I've got lots of responsibilities... I love your suggestions... Lemonade!
2 people like this
@ladyluna (7004)
• United States
18 Mar 09
Hello GWB, Uh ... concealing is no burden as long as every other aspect of life is taken care of! If all the rest of 'it' is in order, than concealment is just not that important. It's a matter of knowing what REALLY matters, my friend. The rest can all be worked out on the back end. Prioritize!
2 people like this
• United States
18 Mar 09
I'll take this under advisement, I think you are correct in your way of thinking also, so that first line could be more of a duality issue, working it both ways. Don't allow access or allow access and then prevent them from doing anything with that information. If a crime is committed and the police don't make a report has that crime actually been committed, and better yet yell at the victim or blame the victim for not reporting the crime. Explain that we need to inform the police of criminal conduct in our neighborhoods and remove the access to make a formal complaint, more diabolical is to provide forms for the victim to file a complaint then leave those forms sitting on a desk somewhere with no intention of following up on the complaint.
1 person likes this
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
15 Mar 09
I know it is driving you crazy not to be able to share with your granma. I would too. Can always end a discsion.
2 people like this
• United States
15 Mar 09
Thanks Lakota, I have some stuff to attend to, this has been interesting... Now I'm taking a break... Peace and Blessings, Sincerely, Gary
1 person likes this
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
15 Mar 09
yes it has been . I also am leaving for awhile AS I usually do at this time of day but I jump back in the afternoons. hugs and blessings
1 person likes this
@LittleMel (8742)
• Canada
17 Mar 09
a lot of things can drive me crazy in this economy but I don't think not sharing information can drive me crazy I'm pretty secretive myself but yeah if someone engage me in a discussion and then leave without a word it makes me mad feeling I waste my time on it
2 people like this
• United States
18 Mar 09
Yeah' one or the other, playing with information or just stopping a conversation mid sentence or not giving any reply and just walking away... It should all do the job.
1 person likes this
@sanuanu (11235)
• India
16 Mar 09
Engage them into a discussion and make them die wandering that what is being happening here. God, you made us crazy and most of the time the person would answer here for the second reason without knowing that he has already got an answer!LOL
2 people like this
• United States
16 Mar 09
Heeeheeheeeheeee I think that I have mentioned it before that I can be such a brat... You have heard that there can be a duality in a belief or discussion, I think this discussion can be divided into more than three paths... First you have to know about the discussions from earlier today... Then you would see that this is a stand alone discussion, pretty clever if I might add... Thirdly the second line could be read two ways; 1.) Requesting more information and personal knowledge 2.) As you pointed out - it is the answer that I seek Kind of like telling a person to go sit in the corner of a round room.
2 people like this
@sanuanu (11235)
• India
16 Mar 09
For the first time here I can see your humors. Otherwise I saw you as a person who is very serious and technical person. That was good, find a corner in a round room! LOL! I can die laughing on this joke pal!
2 people like this
@faith210 (11224)
• Philippines
17 Mar 09
Hi Gary! haha..This is very interesting! And may I add another one in your list---Ignoring self centered people will surely drive them crazy! haha..I knew many people in my midst who loves attention and always want to be in the center of everyone's attention, ignoring them really makes them crazy and they will always do everything that they can think of even though most of the time they look foolish and dumb. Take care and blessings to you. lovelots..faith
• United States
18 Mar 09
Oh' did I leave out the ignore part after the and.... that is when you go on to do another project say the one in another room, state, country etc...? There I am that brat that I can be, finding some other way to be entertaining... (((Hugs))) Sincerely, Gary
1 person likes this
• Canada
18 Mar 09
Yep, I see what you mean. My hubby's Mom, told me the best way to piss off my hubby, was to give him the 'silent treatment'. She was right. HE HATES IT. IT DRIVES HIM NUTS!
1 person likes this
• United States
18 Mar 09
I hope you don't have to use the silent treatment on him often, life is really hellish when a person is not granted access to information especially about their own children. There is a pain in this world like no other, but for some people they don't want to have to endure that pain and yet they don't mind inflicting that pain on their spouses... There is no getting even, but if I could put my ex in jail for a couple of years I would in a heart beat for the suffering that I've had to endure. This was so wrong and way above and beyond what good people should have to endure. I know why she is so blind, she is in cahoots with other members of my family who seem to delight in making me suffer. It is bad when strangers treat you miserably but when your own family decides to get in on the action of abuse it really takes a toll on a person. Making them accountable for their actions might make them realize the pain and suffering that they inflicted upon me, I'm not out for revenge, I simply want them to be disciplined at least it should be reflected in the record and at worst the maximum penalty for their crimes are? Certainly resetting the balance of our world to restore harmony and justice we could all become a little more accountable and this could have a huge impact through out the world.
@missybear (11391)
• United States
15 Mar 09
I can think of a few more, like talking to much.
2 people like this
• United States
16 Mar 09
Hahahaaa, Missybear have you been talking to Sconibear again??? I'm thinking that it might be a man and woman thing, see men talk to men and women talk to women and what men and women do together well that don't take a whole lot of talking but good body language can keep a conversation with no words going all night long... I know, I know... MEN!!! I'm ducking,
1 person likes this
@CJscott (4187)
• Portage La Prairie, Manitoba
17 Mar 09
not give them anything to talk about. Personally, I like to sneak up behind them, pinch their love handles and yell, Whatcha doing. Also, finishing there sentences, in a different way then they intend.
2 people like this
• United States
18 Mar 09
ooohhhh, nice very not nice...
1 person likes this