Traitors of America

United States
June 3, 2009 8:00pm CST
Have you ever been witness to an act of blatant abuse of power and authority? Have you seen people violate the rights of other people? I know of Several people who are traitors to the concepts and documents that define the ideals of the Nation of the United States of America. This post will be the introduction line and link for a list of names that should not be re-elected or permitted to serve in a position of authority in order to serve the public as they have violated the great public trust. You can review my work and the list that will be generated and built upon from this link: http://tgwbmyblogposts.blogspot.com/2009/06/politics.html
3 responses
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
6 Jun 09
thids is what I am getting when I try to go thru your list on this post.Sorry! The page you were looking for no longer exists. We redesigned our site and many of the pages have changed. If you are unable to find something on our site or have a question about our site or services feel free to contact us. --Communati.com Submitted by communat on Wed, 03/05/2008 - 12:26. 552016 reads Hope you have everything saved some wheres else!
1 person likes this
• United States
4 Jul 09
Okay, I've been working really hard to fix all those broken links, that was awful that that happened. It was very distracting so I had a backup of all that I wrote and had to recreate what was posted there, I'm sorry it was so messed up for so long, but that is the result of a bully or a group of bullies.
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
5 Jul 09
thats to bad that had to happen some people just dont have anything better to do grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
1 person likes this
4 Jun 09
Hi Gary, There is nothing new there, thanks for the link I shall go look at it. It is the same here in this country, they are all the same world over. Tamara
• United States
4 Jun 09
Yep, I'm on a roll and it is time to roll and roll some judges right out of office. These people don't respect the rights of their citizens, their likely to find themselves right out the door... It is time that we the people wake up and start to pay a little more attention to the details.
@Lakota12 (42600)
• United States
6 Jun 09
ok I am in there reading now
1 person likes this