My monthsary gift for him:)

monthsary gift for honey - This is a postcard like made in some stuff.. This will be my cover for the upcoming scrapbook album soon. I am just collecting some pics to print.
Philippines
August 7, 2009 8:22pm CST
My boyfriend is not here right now. I miss him. Last Monthsary, I made a little something for him. haha. I thought of making a card online but when I went to the mall, I saw some paper crafts and other stuff for scrapbooking. I just bought some stuff.. Red cardboard, green paper like, small letters that forms I love you Honey... and I cut off some pictures then post it there.. haha... some stickers too. Take a look. I took a picture then send it via his Email and uploaded it in his friendster. I plan to make it as a cover to the upcoming scrapbook... for our anniversary.. lolz.. I just hope that he'll go home. It has been tough year for us.. in our relationship though. Aja! Aja! Thanks for reading my discussion! cheers!
1 person likes this
3 responses
@eLsMarie (4346)
• Philippines
8 Aug 09
wow! you gave me an idea to what i will give to my boyfriend for our next monthsary... :) i love it! surely, your boyfriend will love it... :)
2 people like this
• Philippines
8 Aug 09
Yep, it is really cool. I am thinking of something to gift on his birthday. I wonder why I can't see the pic that I uploaded in my discussion. lolz. Do you see it?
1 person likes this
• Philippines
8 Aug 09
monthsary - A gift for my honey
reuploading
1 person likes this
@jazzbabe (166)
• Philippines
8 Aug 09
That was very artistic of you! I bet your boyfriend would love you more for the sincere effort you got there. I would love to give something like this one to my hubby, maybe one of these days..;)
• Canada
8 Aug 09
That's a really wonderful idea. I think it's really nice when people show their lived ones how much they love them by doing something creative. I don't do a lot of off-line crafts, but I love designing little things for my husband, using my computer. It's a lot of fun to do stuff like that.