How to conceive a boy

United States
August 28, 2006 11:47pm CST
How to conceive a boy
2 people like this
35 responses
• United States
25 Oct 06
I have no idea. If you find out let me know so i can do the opposite next time and have a little girl so i can have one of each LOL. =)
1 person likes this
• United States
27 Oct 06
did you go back and read #24? It has some good ideas.
@Aali311 (6112)
• United States
20 Sep 06
I have two boys, don't know what the factors were, but I'm happy with them and wouldn't mind having a third.
1 person likes this
@maximax8 (31053)
• United Kingdom
20 Dec 10
I know how to conceive a baby boy. I have read it on a site that discusses gender selection. The lady finds which day is ovulation and does 'it' on that day, The boy swimmers are faster and should get through at the ideal moment. The penetration should be deep. The lady should be eating a diet including banana and eat lots of salty foods. Like for me if I wanted to do that I would try on day 14 out of 28. By comparison if the lady wants to conceive a baby girl she should try to do 'it' in the days after her period, before ovulation and not do 'it' around the time of ovulation. The penetration should be shallow. The lady should be eating a diet rich in calcium and not have any salty foods. Like for me if I wanted to do that I would do 'it' on days 6, 8 and 10 or days 7, 9 and 11.
• United States
18 Dec 10
I don't think there is a surefire way to deliberately conceive a boy, but I looked it up when my husband and I decided to have a baby and I followed the advice.Guess what? It worked! According to what I read, sperm carrying the Y chromosome are faster swimmers than those carrying the X chromosome. However, they die faster than the X chromosome carriers. Therefore, you're supposed to start "trying" a week before ovulation and stop the day the egg is released. The egg only lives approximately 24-48 hrs so this is supossed to ensure that the fastest swimmers will get to the egg first.
• United States
18 Dec 10
pray to God that you will have a boy. that is the only way other than chance
• Philippines
26 Dec 10
My ob gyne suggested to me using a CHINESE CALENDAR because I have three girls in a row. Accordingly her friend used it and as expected it became effective for her. Checking on the website regarding such, it has 95 % accuracy. There's no harm in trying. It's very easy to use the calendar, just check on your age of conception and the month you should plan to conceive.. ofcourse conceive purposely on the consecutive months where it indicates boy for greater chance..
@nextgen (1888)
• India
27 Oct 06
I dont think its possible
@infohome (1219)
• India
20 Nov 06
No idea would like to know is it possible to make a choice.
@roselupe (257)
• United States
27 Oct 06
blaa blaaa blaaa, there is no sure way. Only the artificial incimination. It is a 50/50 chance. Good luck.
• Romania
23 Oct 06
My friend who is a student in medicine sais that if the parents have often s e x ual contacts before they conceive the child will be a boy. It's a hormones thing
@fiasco007 (819)
• United States
12 Nov 06
do it in the butt
15 Dec 10
http://how-to-conceive-a-boy.blogspot.com/
@Jotomy (6322)
• India
16 Dec 10
Hi lollypop, to conceive a boy or girl i depends on our luck. But i feel nowadays boys or girls is same. Any way consult your doctor, they give you some dates based on the Chinese calender. If you believe then okay. All the best.
• India
18 Dec 10
regarding to the topics there are different methods to convince
@shuz697 (1043)
• United States
20 Sep 06
Well I am trying to conceive a little girl and have been reaching for months... Everyone says the same thing its about timing.. Here is a calendar which I have found useful this is what I am going to use to try for a girl .. Have a look you may find it helpful as well .. Good Luck :) http://www.yourdays.com/
• United States
20 Sep 06
lmao...I have ALL boys and there is no trick, rhyme or reason..it's the luck of the draw "No pun intended"
@kesav010 (1684)
• India
20 Sep 06
i wud agree wid da second response....i dun think dere is actually a 'way' to concieve a boy...be happy wid wht god gives u...
@Jshean20 (14349)
• Canada
21 Oct 06
I think all that you and your partner can do is say a little prayer as he climaxes and hope that it works, hehe. Good luck though
@somesh1984 (1295)
• India
21 Oct 06
means............
• India
23 Oct 06
tofi