Has anyone invest in Genius Funds?

South Korea
September 14, 2009 4:20am CST
I came across this HYIP recently from many PTC ads. Seems like they doing a mega promotion about their site. I did signup but not yet invest because I'm not convinced that they are paying. So guys anyone invest and get paid there? Hope you can proved me wrong that this is a legitimate paying site.
10 responses
@munyosz (110)
17 Nov 09
Hi! I have done a lot of research on this Company. They are a real investment company (Ltd. - Limited Liability company, in the US its Inc.- do a bit of business theory and you will understand everything about them). I even had asked for their Corporation Documentation and was a success as i recieved it next day morning attached to an email they sent me. The only thing i haven't done is call them. I guess i will do that too in the future. I can send you the Corporation Documentation if you send me a message. That prooves that it is a real company with living people working in it. Live chat, not automated, and yes they do pay! I recieved $0.64 into my Cash Balance. I haven't cashoud out yet. You can when you reach $10 via AlertPay. I invested $10 to see if they pay. On the 2nd week I put it on 100% reinvestment rate so it will worth about $90 by the end of next June (2010). I am planning to invest $200 to put it on 100% reinvestment rate so it will worth $2100 by the end of next august (2010). I think that is too good to be true but we'll see. The worst thing that can happen is that you will only get back your principal (money that your originally invested) and nothing else as the company CAN be taken to court if it SCAMS YOU. IT CAN BE TAKEN TO COURT. Wish you all good luck!
@lorelai (1558)
• Italy
18 Dec 09
Thanks for all these information. I agree with you. If we loose the interests we were supposed to earn then it is not actually a loss because we haven't actually lost anything we had. Most investment business are risky and there are no guaranties one can decide to invest or not.If they return the capital that's great but I really doubt people who invested less than thousands of dollars would actually take them to court if they loose their money. Anyway, I doubt I will invest more than $100 in this company but even with that they promise I'd have more than $10 000 in one year, so I really hope they survive long enough to make me all that money.
1 person likes this
@onida143 (117)
• India
24 Jan 10
hello well most of the time i have seen 85% postive about genuis and even i eager to invest with it so any body can just guide wheater it is good to invest on with genius funds or not?
• New Zealand
7 Mar 10
Which plan is better off to invest guys?It has less risk and gain more profit?
@Rtlsnk316 (1197)
• Mexico
18 Sep 09
I opened an account with Genius Funds a couple of months ago and next week I'll be able to tell if they pay or not. At least the account has been growing since managing compound interest is one very good way of multiplying your income. Before doing so, I did my own research and could hardly find information or evidence saying they're fake, there are mostly good reviews and feedback. They've been around for almost three years now. If you're interested in my experience, add me as a friend, I'll be able to let you know and provide you proof of the site being legitimate in my opinion. PS. As our buddy below said, OnisGroup turned out to be a scam, but I will continue to do more research and will continue investing.
• South Korea
23 Sep 09
Thanks for the info. But I'm curious since they exist for 3 year why now only do excessive promotions? Anyway, I hope you do get the payment and share with us in mylot
1 person likes this
@Rtlsnk316 (1197)
• Mexico
24 Sep 09
Hi there, Following up on my previous post, I reached payout and was able to send it to my account, I'll just be checking it tomorrow to see if it hit already. I'll let everybody know in this discussion just to share my experience along with proof of payment. PS. Will it be too much to ask in case you want to join, if you join as my referral? Just asking.
1 person likes this
@Rtlsnk316 (1197)
• Mexico
24 Sep 09
Hi again, I requested cashout yesterday afternoon and this morning funds were in my account, I'll post proof later.
1 person likes this
@Rtlsnk316 (1197)
• Mexico
16 Nov 09
Hi there, Just updating my status, I've recently had my third payment cahed out already, around next week I'll have my fourth and I'm not talking pennies (or gazillions either) but at least small constant and nice amounts for me, that have comed from virtually nowhere.
@Rtlsnk316 (1197)
• Mexico
23 Nov 09
Just to inform everybody, yesterday I cashed out my fourth payment. I'm not talking cents or thousand either, what's important to me it's that the site has proved to be legit so far, regardless if they'll dissapear later. Do your own diligent research.
@Rtlsnk316 (1197)
• Mexico
8 Dec 09
Me again here, today I got my fifth payment, now it's starting to convince me that there are some good places you can take advantage from (while you can) with proper research before anything else.
@patofgold23 (5069)
• Philippines
22 Sep 09
I do have an account with them...i am hoping to get paid in a week... message me by next week and I'll update you if you got paid..with my payment proof... before you invest anything..
1 person likes this
• Philippines
23 Sep 09
sure...that's why we're here in mylot! to share views to everybody.
1 person likes this
• South Korea
23 Sep 09
Alright, all the best to you and i really hope you will get the payment and prove that they are legitimate site. And yeah, please let us know if you can. Thanks for sharing
1 person likes this
@patofgold23 (5069)
• Philippines
29 Sep 09
update: I have been paid by genius today...payment proof in my site... link to my site is in my profile page.
• Philippines
4 Oct 09
true! they do pay in time!
• India
4 Oct 09
i joined Genius Funds in Aug 09 in the weekly payment scheme and have been getting paid like clockwork
1 person likes this
@amprad (52)
• India
11 Oct 09
Yep only a few days ago so far so good it's paying. Don't know when it will show it's real face.
13 Oct 09
I have been paid 37 odd times by genius and i have had account with them for the last year. Very good program. If you want payment proof then email as i now have alot invested. They tell me they are around to stay and that they are releasing more than just emgf and wmbf www.geniusfunds.com/?c=440562
@amprad (52)
• India
13 Oct 09
That is interesting to know. Though Geniusfunds' interest rate is around 1% per day it is still not sustainable in the long run. I do not know for how many years they are in business and whether they have reached the point of failure yet. But as the HYIP business must fail I believe this one also destined to fail, today or tomorrow. If you have "invested" a lot you must have been very careful. Have you taken a lot of profit also?
1 person likes this
@yok999 (124)
• Portugal
15 Sep 09
no but onisgroup is a scam site
• Philippines
29 Sep 09
yes i lost money with onis.......... but i have been paid by genius. ..payment proof in my site... link to my site is in my profile page.
@MasSigit (93)
• United States
26 Sep 09
HHHmmm. i doing some reseach, i fud a lot of HYIP and i thing the best ...i mine in this time is the genius. I do believe that site is pay for a long time , i dont want that site is turn a scam already,because i make money in HYIP and in Forex also. Best for you all................ Happy Mylotting.
@SQD444 (677)
• India
8 Mar 10
hi there... genius funds is one of the most popular HYIPs around...and they are legit and payin till now... i have $15 in thic site as a test deposit to check if they are paying and they are till now... cheers...
@SQD444 (677)
• India
22 Oct 09
well i thinkg genius funds are one of the best hyip available as they have been around for some time now and have a good reputaion of paying he members.. i dono much about them .. i do have an account with them but have not invested any moneywith them yest... i has got a weekly and daily plan and the minimum amount to ve invested is $10