what is the best christmas gift

@ipod28 (23)
China
December 10, 2009 10:06pm CST
With the Christmas day coming ,do you think give him or her a great surprise ? I am worried about and friends do you have some good advise les talk about which gift is unique and romantic May be one of our discussion can inspire them
3 responses
• China
13 Dec 09
hi,my good brother.For boyfrineds,you could give him a common gift;but girlfrined,you must be give him a more costly and unique gift.you would been remember that love is not only need your willpower but also a little money. good luck!
@anyket (106)
• India
11 Dec 09
Eschew the typical, cookie-cutter gifts: jewelry, teddy bear, chocolate, flowers, etc and get her presents that show you understand her likes and interests. For instance, if you know she has a favorite author, pick up a book from that author. If you know she likes hiking, get her something that would be useful in hiking. THEN, combine these more personal gifts with something romantic like chocolate, flowers, etc.
@hisoka147 (606)
• Philippines
11 Dec 09
The best Christmas gift that I think the best that I could to somebody whom I know such as a friend is a phone. I know that a phone may cost so much but this simple thing can keep you connected where ever you are and what ever time it is. It's because they say that communication is what keeps a strong relationship last forever.