Anyone been paid by PayPal wishlist??

@simonelee (2715)
China
January 14, 2010 11:30pm CST
Hello, guys. I'm wondering if anyone been paid by papaypal wishlist in facebook? For the past few months people are crazy to get referrals and keep bragging about facebook and paypal wishlist and according to paypal you'll receive the a month at the end of December? It's new year but i never read anyone posted that they've been paid by using paypal wishlist. I also joined but i don't know if I've been paid because my paypal account is set to limited access. Anyone received money from paypal?
3 people like this
19 responses
@ckyera (17332)
• Philippines
15 Jan 10
hello simone! nope! i don't receive anything from it! hehe and i am also curious if anyone here do receive anything from them... but with me, i don't have hurt feelings on it coz i don't really pursue on it, don't put any effort, i just join due to a friend's invite but after that i don't visit it again to follow up... so no money for me!
@ckyera (17332)
• Philippines
15 Jan 10
hello simone! how are you? been missing your discussions! well, i don't have luck in there, and i don't have much friends to invite... i don't know, maybe not for me... atleast its still 7 dollars i hope you get it so that you can buy her a gift...
@simonelee (2715)
• China
15 Jan 10
Hi. Not so fine. I got seek. yesterday i went to a physician have some laboratory test and physical examination. I didn't like the result and I'm paranoid. I've been quiet for days because I follow up something and every time I arrive i feel tired to create something to tackle here.
@simonelee (2715)
• China
15 Jan 10
Hi, friend. I was also invited to join and got lucky when few of them i invited joined. Anyway I'm only expecting $7 from them. Why you didn't get interested to their offer? For the reason too good to be true or been scammed before? They said payment will be send last week of February. Yippee!
• Philippines
15 Jan 10
as far as i know. i think they will give you the payout if you have 100$. i am just not sure. i have 1$ for that. lol. i hope they will still pay even i have not reached the payout. fingers crossed.
@simonelee (2715)
• China
15 Jan 10
Uh-huh? So all our effort gone to nothing? I made a lot of effort in inviting friends to join under me and i got nothing in return? It's no easy to convince facebook users. Well, they have to. It will be useless if they only pay those who reached $100. I know only few people who make it. $1? How come?
1 person likes this
• Philippines
15 Jan 10
only one got to register and have their wish list. poor me.
• Malaysia
15 Jan 10
No one will be paid until this 28th February 2010.. that's what they said in their TOS. But anyway, I hope they do pay..I earn plenty of dollar from that application. I don't know actually what is their purpose to give free dollar. I mean do they get profit from this? We'll just wait till 28th February come, then we'll know!
@hexeduser22 (7253)
• Philippines
15 Jan 10
It was written officially that the duration of the event is till December 31, 2009 and we will get our earnings by the last week of February. I've only seen some responder who actually read the program they have joined. Majority of the responders are saying Paypal wishlist is already a scam. I don't know about you but I think you are all responsible for the things you do in the internet so make it a habit to try and read first the information given before even trying to enter any scheme, may it be online or offline. You never know at the end of the page it says something indifferent and because you didn't read it would be too late for you to do anything when you found out you were screwed. I hope this discussion can serve another purpose and that is for people to learn from their mistakes because it is one way of avoiding scams
@simonelee (2715)
• China
15 Jan 10
I really do admit that most of the time i don't read the rules and agreement before joining in one site. Often, if I'm experiencing problem on the site that's the only time i read and seek for answers to my questions. I'm pretty aware of the consequences but never take it serious. Anyway, I'll try to practice reading any site and etc. before agreeing on the content. Thanks for the reminders.
• Philippines
21 Jan 10
YEs now ive been paid for just $5 by the paypal,paypal is not a scam site it has a reputation by there word because it is a good company and they dont want any scandals and they dont want to be in news!
@neildc (17239)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
29 Mar 10
i agree with you, paypal is true to their words and it is really a good and trusted company. i feel pity to those who want to put down paypal with their bad statements like the site is fake or just a scam or they were scammed by the site or they steal money from members.
@Cutie18f (9551)
• Philippines
15 Jan 10
No, but I received someone making such a request which I of course rejected because in the first place, I do not know the person, and in the second place, I thought maybe if I approved, the man would start asking for money.
@simonelee (2715)
• China
15 Jan 10
your statement is so funny. How come you think paypal wishlist work that way? You're really funny. Wishes will be granted by begging to other facebook users.lol If you have a YM account and you're active in chatting then your "chat mate" will ask money from you.
• India
20 Jan 10
Here is the payment proof of paypal: http://paypalwishlistpaymentproof.notlong.com
@neildc (17239)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
29 Mar 10
i also received my paypal wishlist payment. it was a little amount but it also helps me save it for good things to but for the needs at home. i want to save my paypal money and make it bigger so when time comes, i can withdraw it and buy some goodies.
@Hazelrose (2179)
• Philippines
15 Jan 10
Hi simonelee,Not yet,but it has been said that the payments will be on the last week of february.We will just wait and let's see.I do hope to earn for the paypal wishlist.Have a nice day!
@simonelee (2715)
• China
15 Jan 10
I thought they're going to pay us in December. It's so obvious that i didn't read the entire page. Well, if it's really on February i hope they're going to pay us before Valentines Day so that i can buy gift for my partner. How much money did you accumulate in paypal wishlist?
@shanrox (382)
• United Arab Emirates
16 Jan 10
even i have heard all those shouting from the mylot members to join the paypal wishlist.i think it is a scam by any means, not a single member being paid, anyway you can imagine that yourself, for just referring some friends why should they pay you $1.Think practically!!! I hope you guys get your payments sooon.
16 Jan 10
During the paypal offer i created paypalwishlist and shared with my friends and others. I already earned $100 in my paypalwishlist. But i have not been paid from paypal yet. So i'm waiting for my payment from paypalwishlist. I think paypalwishlist is not scam because they will pay paypalwishlist users within 28th february! Also paypal has a good reputation! Whatever, i'm waiting for that excited moment when i will receive a payment from paypal for paypalwishlist!
@esjosh (912)
• India
16 Jan 10
No, I am not that lucky to be paid in such easy way. To earn is really hard job, as specially in these circumstances.
@inlaviola (241)
• Indonesia
16 Jan 10
i don't paid yet too. but i don't worry about that because paypal wishlist paid the member in 15february. so be patient
@bryan23 (31)
• Philippines
18 Jan 10
the payment process is february 28 2010!
@brew2x (3094)
• Philippines
16 Jan 10
I wasn't paid as well. I think Paypal wishlist will run until February and hopefully they are planning to pay us after that. But I'm not sure if it is a good idea to wait for that since a lot of people participated in the program and they would pay a huge amount of money. I'm wondering if it is really supported by Paypal.
• India
15 Jan 10
Not yet! but according to the promo they said that you will be paid not later than february 28th .. so lot of days till then. i think paypal will not scam us! i have $33 in my account i'll let you know if and when i get paid!
@mialei23 (2385)
• Philippines
15 Jan 10
Well, I have $5 there..Its really hard to reach the minimum requirement of $100 since all the registrants should be a registered and active paypal. Even though there are some friends that joined the paypal wishlist but they are not active user of Paypal, Paypal will never pay us.. $1 is really hard to earn through online, I don't think so that Paypal will pay those registered paypal user that easy. Well, I guess maybe there are some users that been paid but I never heard about it. I thinks I will stick to mylot and doing some review. Anyway I'm not against the paypal wishlist but its really hard to aim their requirements since there are few users that's not active. Keep on posting, Happy weekends...
@shellback (864)
• Philippines
15 Jan 10
I don't received a single cents from them, saying they can pay you $1 if you participate or join with their program which is wish list, anyway, we have to wait with this kind of promise, maybe in the next days, weeks or months..
@sunnycool (12714)
• India
15 Jan 10
hi Simonelee,i managed to get only two dollars in that paypal wishlist---so it really doesnt matter if it turns out to be a scam---if its legit then i would get $2 thats it.I think they would be paying the amount in month of february.so you got to hold your breathe till then and i dont think it would scam ts customers though.great day.