How I lost weight

United States
April 7, 2010 11:40am CST
I tried almost everything they had out there. I finally realized that is was not going anywhere without total commitment on my part. I got a bowflex tread climber and now I walk one mile everyday, and I also do the Ab Pro Circle. Sixty reps of this and you are good to go
5 responses
@harmonee (1228)
• United States
22 Apr 10
How long have you been sticking with that work out plan? Have you seen some good results? I'm glad you found something out there that works for you. I got the P90X system and it's working pretty well for me.
1 person likes this
@besthope44 (12123)
• India
25 Jul 10
Congrats on your weight loss..great!
@smileonstar (4007)
• United States
7 Apr 10
HI, congratulation! losing weight to me is easy... cuz I am just easy to loose weight in some reasons. Just last 3 weeks ago, I was wearing size 1 and now Im down to 00... even though my pants are still loosing... and I am scare. lolz
@marketing07 (6266)
• South Korea
17 Apr 10
hi..i tried to loose weight..i exercise and drink some diet pills..but i cannot loose weight..that much..until i met my friend she is very fat but when i saw her few moths ago she was very sexy..so i ask her what she did..after listening her story and convience me for what she did then i realize she was right..now im happy that i take her advised...you can learn it too..just ask me how
@mspitot (3824)
• Philippines
9 Apr 10
congratulations..i'm also losing weight now.