What makes a woman beautiful?

April 23, 2010 10:25pm CST
People have different ways of perceiving a woman as beautiful. It may be the appearance, the physical aspect, the attitude, or the personality. But for me, CONFIDENCE is what makes a woman beautiful. She may not have the perfect face, or the perfect body, or the smartest; but if she carries herself well with utmost confidence, then I think that woman is beautiful. Some say that beauty comes from within. I truly agree. One radiates beauty if she feels good inside. How about you? What makes a woman beautiful?
4 responses
@jxndwl (29)
• China
24 Apr 10
Hi renzoray, I agree with you. I think a beautiful woman must have these characters: good temper, kind heart, and self-confidence. All the best! jxndwl
25 Apr 10
Thank you for your comment. Have you ever met a woman with these characters? What do you think of women who are so beautiful physically but lacking the characters you mentioned? Most women say that physical beauty is the most important thing, because when there is beauty in the outside, confidence will follow. What do you think?
@jxndwl (29)
• China
26 Apr 10
Hi renzoray! Yes, I have ever seen some women with these characters I mentioned. A woman with physical beauty but lacking beautiful inside is only for appreciating in the distance. Don't be close to her, otherwise you will be hurt very deeply. If she hasn't a kind heart, she couldn't leave her heart with one boy. Best wishes and happy Mylot! jxndwl
• Italy
26 Apr 10
To me beauty arises from proportions and health, with a little bit of biological smells (just like animal pherhormons) and social agreement about what nowadays beauty is considered in our Western society. But finally a beautiful woman is really the result of how my brain reacts to all these abovementioned things: it may happen that a generally accepted ugly woman may become the most interesting and beautiful woman to my eyes... In Italian: La bellezza รจ negli occhi di chi guarda. That's to say: Beauty is in the eyes of the observer... Ciao.
4 May 10
True. What is considered beautiful in one country may not necessarily be the case in another country. Say for example in tropical countries, the fair complexioned women are considered beautiful. While in western countires (though not all) consider dark complexioned women as sexy and beautiful.
@daliaj (5674)
• India
4 May 10
I think this question is aimed at men and not women. I am a women and I don't know if you will take my opinion into consideration. I think the caring nature of the woman is soemthing that makes her beautiful. The physical appearance also matters a lot. Smartness is another factor that makes a girl beautiful. She might not be very pretty in appearance, but her smartness adds a lot to her personalilty.
@Nilman (59)
• Philippines
24 Apr 10
Aside from nice hair, nice teeth, and nice feet, I agree that confidence makes a woman attractive. Confidence is different from arrogance though. A woman may not have the most perfect physical features, but when she knows how to carry herself, her positive features are magnified and she radiates. And her beauty goes beyond time, when all her youth is gone.
25 Apr 10
I agree with you. I am sad by the thought that there are a lot of women out there who are so beautiful on the outside but seem to lack the confidence that goes with it. I definitely agree with you that confidence magnifies the individual and even makes that person more beautiful.