When do u shop??

India
July 30, 2010 3:42am CST
When do u shop? When u know there's a big sale/offer at a Mall? When u need to buy? Or just simply when u want to because ur a shopoholic?
19 responses
• Philippines
8 Oct 10
MULTICHANNEL RETAILING- This retailers that are selling merchandise or services more than one channel. This is to attract and satisfy more customers. Multichannel retailing has 3 channels that benefited customers. This are store channel,catalog channel, and internet channel. And for me store channel benefits most because you can touch and feel products. RETAIL LOCATION As retailers you must consider location as the most important in a business. Location dictates if it fits to the products you are selling. Retailers must be more vigilant in choosing location because this will make your business successful. RETAIL MARKET STRATEGY What is retail strategy? 1. your target market 2. retailers plans to satisfy the customers. 3. and plans to build sustainable competitive advantage. As a retailer you must set this market strategy to compete to the competitive business world. RETAIL CUSTOMER BUYING DECISION In business you must consider customers behavior such as type of their needs. Their are many different people that you are interacting with so you must know how to get rid with it. To be successful in business you must know how to interact with your customers. FINANCIAL STRATEGY Personal objectives is to focus more on financial aspects. To have a great income you must consider your objectives and goals such as societal objectives, personal and others.
@kumar437 (29)
• India
1 Oct 10
Shopping is a hobby. But we can shop when ever we need and have a hand full of money. We can shop when there is a best sale.
• Philippines
29 Sep 10
I don't really shop that often. Although there are times that I go shopping when there is a sale to take advantage of the discounts offered. It is being practical. But most often than that, I just go out if a need rises. It is the time I go visit the mall and look for those I needed. But there are instances wherein I go shopping like when I don't have any place to go and I don't want to stay inside our house. Also when I have extra money to buy some stuffs, then that's the only time I go to the mall and shop.
@junalyn (17)
• Philippines
29 Sep 10
_i shop when i have not planned for it, because when i planned to, it will always be hampered by things which i may priorities before shopping. often times when i just want to go for malls without intention then i find myself buying already. i dont know why? sometimes when i want to go shopping, the things i intended to buy for is forgotten. so i dont really shop with plans to.
@jeyms27 (14)
• Philippines
29 Sep 10
I do shop when I simply need to buy something. For example, buying my personal things like deodorant, lotion, gel, etc. I am not fun of shopping because I only have a limited cash to spend that's why I only need to buy my personal belongings. If I have an extra money then that's the only time I could have shopping for my self which would satisfy my wants. And I am waiting for the mall to have a sale/offer before having a shopping to maximize my budget.
• Philippines
29 Sep 10
I shop only when i need to buy stuff for my self. I also go shopping when it is sale just to grab opportunities. And when I go shopping I have to eat much, because when I feel uncomfortable I tend to buy things that I do not need. But mostly I prefer to have window shopping just to know what are new in the market. Shopping is interesting hobby if you have that much money hehehe.
@greenline (14838)
• Canada
24 Sep 10
I go to my favorite shopping malls once or twice a month over weekends. I do shopping for the things I need during the month and keep a stock of them. Once in a while when I see some special sales events, I would go there to pick up some of the items essential in the house.
@elvieb02 (695)
• Philippines
30 Jul 10
i shop when i see that i need one, also when i see that there's good clothes at bargain price. sometimes when i want to treat myself like during on special days.
@ashton77 (292)
• India
30 Jul 10
I generally shop at the end of the month when I get my salary. I usually don't prefer big sale/offer because either its too expensive to pay and I think it's not worth and many times the items are of poor quality. I like buying stuff which suits the money that I am carrying in the pocket. I am certainly not a shopholic but yes I do lot of window shopping. It's feels great to see good things doing window shopping.
@pirate451 (152)
• India
30 Jul 10
Me? I will do more shopping while I get salary and I have habit of buy in stocked for 1month ...that also I can go on sun day because that day is my holiday;In other day I will not get time do shopping,if buy in stock their is no problem and no need to run over the market and their is no wasted of time because we all know that is so precious and I will go once and do it all once itself this is habit but while their is needed something emergency that time I will go for shopping!......How you do your shopping?
• Philippines
26 Sep 10
I usually shop when weekends and end of the month because there is always a sale at malls in this times. I buy in bulk if there is a sale and always keep a stock. Nowadays, we should become practical. We always should look for the best products with a reasonable price. I am not a shopaholic but there are times that I shop only just to entertain myself and be happy.
• Philippines
29 Sep 10
I usually shop when I need to buy something. And also when there is a big sale in any shops or malls. Sometimes I shop to reduce stress or just to pass time with my friends. Shopping with my friends is nice and cool. And with that, it makes my day great..=)
@chinne (22)
• Philippines
28 Sep 10
I usually shop when i need to buy a thing. I do not shop just because there's a big sale or offer at a mall, and I'm not even a shopoholic. I'm a thrifty person that's why I do not easily buy something. Sometimes I am still hesitated to buy something I want, yeah really:-) And sometimes I bought something just because my sisters forced me to buy. But theres a time that I find myself buying something because I really want that thing badly and I end up buying it even though its expensive.
27 Sep 10
Well, I shop most commonly when I need to buy something. It's the first reason why I shop and yes, I shop also when there is a big sale at a Mall but absolutely not because I'm a shopoholic. The reason why is that I am not really comfortable spending my money in something that I don't need. Even if these things are the "in" today, I am not really affected by how they look but I am more concern with the value I get from the money I spent.
@p3ks626 (6538)
• Philippines
30 Jul 10
It depends on what I am shopping for. When I am going to shop for food then I do that every weekend. When I am going to shop for things needed at school then any time will do. But if I have to shop for clothes and other stuff like that, I do that when I have extra money which seldom happens.
@sunvg1976 (108)
• India
30 Jul 10
Shopping is an interesting hobby,If money is not a matter.Normally evening time is best for shopping particullarly weekends.
• India
30 Jul 10
I shop only when i need to buy things otherwise, it prefer window shopping, just to know what are the new things in town. I always try to eat a snack or have something before i go shopping, because when you are empty stomach, you tend to buy things you do not need.
• India
30 Jul 10
Me? I do shop most of time.... I earn by working and also i get money from family so there was no problem for till now, thanks God for giving me good and supportive family. i don't look whether there is sale or not. If i like i take it. But i am bit miser also so i always do bargaining with shop keeper if buy from non-brand clothes... otherwise i have to go with the price.
@anmay007 (15)
• Vietnam
30 Jul 10
I go shopping when my wife want to go, he he. Oftenly, there is a big sale at a Mall. We sometimes go for food or just for fun.