7dayscashtrial

@greenace (123)
Philippines
August 11, 2010 5:23am CST
Anyone here who has bought a 7daycashtrial pack lately? I saw an advert a couple of days ago and for a $1 a website will be made for me, after submitting a registered domain name and later would be linked to my google and clickbank accounts. Is it feasible. Has anyone made money through this program? Please share your opinion or experience with this program here.
2 responses
• United States
11 Aug 10
you shouldn't risk investing money in attempting to earn money online. I am saying this because, for some people, they earn money through selling trial packs and programs that may not even worth the money. As a matter of fact, if those programs were so great then why are they trying to earn money through other methods such as marketing. Anyway, those were my thoughts.
@greenace (123)
• Philippines
12 Aug 10
I get your point. Thanks for your sharing your opinion.
@elvieb02 (695)
• Philippines
11 Aug 10
I don't join in any trial pack as usually they would ask for money and even though they have money-back guarantee, you will end up loser because they will not actually give you back your money. If you will not like the product or service, and you'll ask for the money-back, they will start to deduct fees and will end up paying only.
@greenace (123)
• Philippines
12 Aug 10
I still have to see. I made a quick check the day I paid for the trial pack anyway, it's only for a dollar. I'd been receiving feedbacks from the seller for my queries. I really appreciate your opinion on this matter though. Thanks for sharing. By the way, I visited your blog...nice, huh..I'd been planning to put up one for myself but I really do not have any training on how to start.. still have to learn from online tutorials. Anyway, thank you again.