Its a matter of our National Security?

@isloooboy (1733)
United Arab Emirates
May 14, 2011 2:30am CST
From the day one I was writing about lack of evidence from US officials regarding Osama bin Laden's death. The way they are shifting from their opening statments its also creating mistrust on them. Now Umer bin Osama has demanded for proofs of his father's death. He was talking to an International News Paper. He said, "Without physical proof or any solid evidence its very hard to beleive on their claim. I think they are liar and lying just they lied about "Weapon of Mass destruction in Iraq" also they lied about 911 was done by my father etc. So US government must show solid proof regarding death of my father. I will be not surprised if US government reject his demand regarding proof by saying, "Its a matter of our National Security". What do you think about it?
1 person likes this
2 responses
@K46620 (1986)
• United States
16 May 11
I think "It's a matter of security" is an excuse. Show the proof, we deserve it. Why not be transparent?
@isloooboy (1733)
• United Arab Emirates
17 May 11
I don't think they have any moral grounds in this war
@asliah (11137)
• Philippines
30 May 11
hi, yes,you're right its a matter of our national security,even osama dont killed or been killed,even no proof or been proven,we still beware and aware too for what can ever happen.