Do you trust Clixsense ?

@topffer (42156)
France
June 17, 2011 10:29am CST
On June 15th PTC Scrutiny gave an exclusive interview of the owner of Clixsense since 2010, Jim Grago. Since 2010, the owner of Clixsense was Steve Girsky, previous CEO of Stormpay, a late payment processor known to have accepted money from some major ponzi and pyramidal schemes -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StormPay -- and to have launched its own ponzi. When StormPay had a serious attack on February 2006, the chief technology officer of online payment was Jim Grago -- http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/f6c39a1a-f041-11da-b80e-0000779e2340.html#axzz1PXpPcm72 --. On March 2006, StormPay became an auction site only, and the name and the owner changed. It became lutlot.com. It seems incredible, but Lutlot had 6 levels for referring and was advertising nicely : [i]"How fast can my earnings ad up? Imagine what could happen if you referred only 10 peole who also only put forth minimal effort and referred only 5 people each... You would have a total downline of 39,060 who you would be earning commissions from! What if you referred more than 10? Wow! Your earnings could be huge! Sound Crazy? It's not! It's very easily done - just refer 10 people and see! In this example your earnings could add up to over $11,000.00"[/i] Sounds like a pyramid scheme, but a legal one, because it has a limited number for referring. Lutlot closed in June 2010 and scammed its affiliates, but in August 2010, a WhoIs on Lutlot.com was giving -- You can still see the previous full registration details here : http://www.woorank.com/en/www/lutlot.com -- : [i]"Registration Service Provided By: ClixSense Inc. Contact: info@clixsense.com Visit: http://www.clixsense.com Domain name: lutlot.com Registrant Contact: LutLot.com Inc Jim Grago () Fax: 1690 Golf Club Ln Clarksville, TN 37043 US"[/i] The address of StormPay in 2007 was already : [i]"StormPay.com 1690 Golf Club Lane Clarksville, TN 37043" [/i] In 2010, a Whois on 2x1ads.com was giving -- http://whois.gwebtools.com/2x1ads.com -- : [i]"Domain Administrative Contact: ClixSense Inc. Jim Grago (info@clixsense.com) +1.9316478750 Fax: +1.9316478970 1690 Golf Club Ln Clarksville, TN 37043 US"[/i] On March 2010, the owner of Clixsense launched another program, Geostring. $10 at sign up, but... $100 to cash out but 10 levels for referring and 9000 referrals needed to be paid !!! Sounds like a pyramid scheme, but a legal one, because it has a limited number for referring. On March 15 2011, the admin of Wordlinx put on the scam list Geostring -- http://forum.wordlinx.com/index.php?topic=462.0 -- and issued a warning about Clixsense : "The ClixSense owned GeoString.com/.net appears to be offline. We recommend that all users avoid this site for now." So, why Clixsense is still an "Elite site" at PTC Investigations, when Geostring did not pay a cent to anyone ? Because, according to the owner of Clixsense writing to PTC-Investigations on Feb 23rd 2011, it has been sold : "I wanted to drop you a line and let you know that we are no longer involved with GeoString. (...) It is now being run by Needmore Industries." When a PTR is sold, the previous owner pays generally all members and inform them : I have been paid twice like this in 2010, and my balance was far from the payout. Jim Grago thought natural to sell GeoString without informing anybody... But guess what is the address of Needmore Industries ? Indeed, 1690 Golf Club Ln, Clarksville, TN 37043. The Whois of Clixsense, also based at Clarksville, TN has been changed for an address in Rome, NY. Probably the true one, this time. On 09-15-2003, Jim Grago was asking a question about remote network access on RealGeek forums -- http://www.realgeek.com/forums/question-about-remote-network-access-36601.html -- : "I have an office in Tennessee, and I work from Ny. (...)" Clixsense has 8 levels for referring. Sounds like a pyramid scheme, but a legal one, because it has a limited number for referring. Guess what will be its next Whois address ? In my own opinion, who has scammed will scam. Do you still trust Clixsense ?
3 people like this
5 responses
@bostonphil (4459)
• United States
17 Jun 11
I hope that I can trust Clixsense. I have just cashed out for the first time. I am supposed to get my first payment this coming Monday. I have been with Clixsense for more than two years but did not go to thevsite very often. I did not like the old site. I like the new one and go yo it daily. I finally made my first cash out. I am goingnto be very disappointed if I do not get my money.
1 person likes this
@yallit (3677)
• Philippines
18 Jun 11
The site pays. You don't have to worry about getting your payment on Monday. Clixsense doesn't allow referral rentals. Upgrading one's account is done through Paypal, Alertpay or main balance.
@sergeantrom (5721)
• United States
18 Jun 11
Wow, you really did your freaking HOMEWORK! Are you an investigative reporter for channel 9? You should be. OMG no matter how squeaky clean, guess you cant trust anyone online for long. Its the greed for money that makes people scam others. I am speechless and now confused. Have been a member for many years and now. I just dont know what to do. Thanks so much for sharing this very important information. Really appreciate it.
1 person likes this
• United States
19 Jun 11
Accident? Thats interesting. We all make CHOICES including admins and then we live with the consequences. Decided to stay with clixsense since I AM making money with them but definitely will keep my eyes open from now on. Thanks again for the heads up.
@nitin_hec (1096)
• India
18 Jun 11
I think yes we should trust clixsense. If s site had scammed in past that do not mean that he will do it again. In case of stormpay their was legal issues so they had to close it.
1 person likes this
@topffer (42156)
• France
18 Jun 11
Hi nitin_hec, The legal issues with StormPay were mainly that they were involved in various ponzis and pyramid schemes. The actual owner of Clixsense was not the owner of StormPay, only an employee. A owner who has already scammed twice since he is the owner of Clixsense is not someone that I can trust personally.
• Canada
18 Jun 11
I still trust clixsense as their term is stable and this also applies to neobux! I recall a program named as 99cent.com or something like that, used to changing term and membership back and forth as least 20 time in less then 2 or 3 months. See all that, I said, "Forget to invest in such program!" Consider those programs that are stable in their term!
1 person likes this
@topffer (42156)
• France
18 Jun 11
There is a big difference between Neobux and Clixsense. The owner of Neobux has never scammed. The new owner of Clixsense has already scammed at least twice since he owns this site. And I prefer also stable programs than programs changing terms : I did not knew your example of 99cent, but it is horrible for members. I believe this site has disappeared quickly ?
• Canada
18 Jun 11
Yes, that's correct that 99cent did disapered quickly! What a nightmare this was!
@aegina (13)
23 Jan 16
Clixsense seems to be legit...
1 person likes this