What is the best cream to eliminate varicose and spider veins

@mayrah (1144)
United States
May 18, 2012 9:27pm CST
Ive been searching for a long time, what best cream I would use to treat my varicose and spider veins. They are not bulky neither ulcerated. They are still flattened but I find them ugly when I wear short or skirt outdoor during sunny days. It bothers me a lot when I look at the green colored veins visible in my right thigh. Most people dont notice them at all specially when Im indoor. I know that sclerotherapy would give me better result at short period of time but thats more expensive and there might be complications if not performed by trained personnel. So what I want now is suggestions for the best cream that already worked for you my friend. So if anyone of you have used an amazing varicose vein cream that really worked. Can you please share your story. Thanks a lot...
1 person likes this
1 response
@salonga (27775)
• Philippines
1 Aug 12
No varicose veins - Nice pair of legs
No cream or lotion that promised to eliminate varicose veins has been effective. Indeed the best thing is to just avoid adding more to those spider veins and that we can do by not crossing our legs and by using warm water in taking a bath. We also have to raise our legs each night to give it some good rest and allow the blood to circulate. Wearing support stockings will also help. Now if you really want them removed then the only option is sclerotherapy but indeed it is very costly and very painful.