Doing what must be done to pursue a dream.

@bingskee (5234)
Philippines
November 29, 2012 9:23am CST
Does it occur to you once in a while that going to work everyday is already boring? I know, I know, I sound so frustrated. It could get to that point at times. It's been a while now that I have been contemplating of leaving. Oh, yes, there's lots of reasons why I feel this way and one of them is boredom. I dream of having my own business. An online business actually. It doesn't need to be big after all all businesses start with scratch. Because of this desire I am now taking an online course on e-commerce. I am actually thinking of pursuing this and getting serious about it. I hope I can be successful with this as I am becoming burdened each day going to work. Do you have dreams that need to be followed? What exactly do (did) you do to reach it?
2 responses
• United States
29 Nov 12
I do not have any "dreams" anymore -- but that's a very long story. I think you should pursue your dream. It's not that difficult to get a site up and going - whether you pay for it or not. It will be great if you can get it up and your class helps you sort through it all.
29 Nov 12
Hi! It is really in our nature to feel tired after doing the same things all over again. If you wanted to pursue something then go for it. I have not reached my dream yet but I am in the process of reaching for it. What did I do? I made the first step. I started and I am living my dream one step at a time. One day I will get there if I continue believing then I certainly will. It is never easy to begin but eventually you will realize every risk will be worth it. Have a nice day!